Chapter 7

DREAM P.O.V.

I grabbed my coffee and keys to leave out for work. I was running a little late today, we'll that's any day! I pulled up to work and parked into my usual parking spot. I grabbed the Louis Vuitton bag from the trunk and my laptop bag, coffee and work bag. I always have so much shit to carry.

I made it into work just in time. No one was really here yet. I dropped my stuff off in my office then took the Louie bag over to Erica's office. I bought her a purse for her birthday and it just came in yesterday. I sat the roses down next to it and snuck back to my office. She was here cause I seen her car but she wasn't in her office.

I set my stuff up and began to get ready for the day. I heard a knock on my door I looked up and was surprised by the most handsomest face. Demon stood in my doorway. "People at the front desk said I could talk to a Ms. Jones?"

Uhhh, umm yes that's me how can I help you? I asked standing completely up. It was something about this man that made me nervous.

You some behavioral specialist or some shit?

Yes I am..I help keep kids out the streets, that sorts of stuff!

Look I got this kid. I usually don't give a fuck about other muthafuckas but he got potential to live a different life. He 14 and been through a lot need him out the streets. How do I sign his ass up with you or whatever the fuck.

Umm what's his name?

Davion.....Davion Sales!

Okay, um my schedule is opened for tomorrow. I have a 10am and a 1pm open. Does he have insurance to pay for this?

Shit I don't know how much is it? I'll pay out of pocket.

It's $100 a session. Each session is an hour long, some chose to do once a week or up to 3 times a week.

Uhh cool he'll do the shit 3 times a week. Who do I pay?

The lady up at the front desk! She can take care of you.

Thanks. He turned to walk out and I heard happy screams coming from the next room over. It was Erica she must of gotten her gift. She ran into my office screaming, jumping up and down!
She through her arms around me hugging me so tight. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" She squealed hugging me.

Your welcome! I laughed hugging her back. I'm glad my girl was happy.

Forget all this though I just saw Mr. Fine as fuck walking up outta here, does that ride he gave you home have anything to do with that? She questioned twisting up her lips folding her arms.

No.... How you know about that? I asked confused.
I didn't tell her about the ride home or about him spending the night.

You think you slick? One of them niggas told Khi you left with him that night. So what happened?

Nothing! He gave me a ride cause I was about to get a Lyft. Said we was going the same way that's all. And this shit wasn't about nothing. He tryna get a kid out the streets that's all.

Mmhmm! Yeah okay whatever but thank you for my purse I love it!

Your welcome! I smiled as my first student made his way into my office. "Hi Corey" I smiled closing the door. He had an attitude this morning so I know this was gonna be a wild day.