Chapter 50

T'YLAN P.O.V.

I got out of my truck pissed off. I walked up the stairs behind Monique grabbing her hair and banging her head into her door. She fell to the ground not knowing what just happened.

How the fuck you know my bitch?! I yelled pulling my gun out aiming it at her.

WHAT? She asked as tears rushed down her face.

Bitch you heard me! How the fuck did you find out who the fuck my bitch was and why the fuck you tell her you pregnant by me?

It's the only way to you! Demon you been ignoring me like I don't fuckin exist or this baby!

I swear to God I'll kill you right now but that fuckin baby don't deserve it and I don't kill kids but bitch ima take you out! How the fuck did you find out who she was? I pressed the barrel of my gun deeper into her temple.

I....I.... I pulled up to the trap last week and I seen her and you hugging and kissing her. I took a picture of her and showed it to a friend she told me who she was and her name and shit. Demon it was no ill intentions or anything I just wanted to get through to you.

I told you that ain't my fuckin baby, but you don't listen. Get up!

Are you going to kill me?

Get the fuck up! I yelled at her. She was so scared to move but she got up. She placed her hands on her stomach trying to protect her baby. I wanted to kick this bitch teeth in. "Get in my truck!" I directed her with my gun pointed at her still.

She walked to my truck and got in before I did. I pulled off and headed downtown to my apartment building. I made her get out and grabbed her arm leading her into the apartment complex and upstairs to my apartment. I had my security open the doors for me as we walked down the hall.

Your going to fuckin stay here, where I have eyes open on you until it's time for you to deliver your baby. Then we're going to get a DNA test. Depending on if I have a heart or not we might find it a nice family before you die.

And if it's your baby then what?

Then you'll live and I'll take care of my responsibilities as a man, as a father but I do not want anything to do with you and I want you to understand that. If you ever say anything to my bitch again, baby mother or not I will kill you. I turned to walk away and leave her as standing there.

Demon wait! I stopped walking without turning around. "Baby I love you so much and this is your baby I know it is. Contacting her was wrong I know and I'm sorry for messing up your relationship but she can't, won't, and don't love you like I do! You shouldn't of married her!"

I opened the door and walked out slamming it behind me. I already told security not to let that bitch leave for whatever reason. She move they move if she does anything stupid kill her.

I pulled up to Dream job and got out the car as she was locking her doors to the building. "Aye!" I called out walking over to her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes so hard. "We gotta talk!"

I tried to talk to you, I'm dead to you remember? She said as she walked past me to walk to her car.

I know what the fuck I said. Are you really pregnant Dream?

You think I'd lie about something like that?

No muthafucka that's why I'm asking you, so I can figure out how to move forward with yo ass.

I got an aborti....

I grabbed her by her throat choking her. "You did what?"
She had fear in her eyes and her eyes watered like she was about to cry. "I'm getting an abortion!" She said trying to hold her tears back. I scared the fuck out of her.

Dream be stupid if you want to and watch what happens to you.

What you gone kill me? You gone shoot me like you do everybody else? Do what the fuck you gotta do!

Man you heard what the fuck I said. Be stupid if you want to!

Do whatever the fuck you gone do Demon! I'm dead to you anyways, you don't believe shit I say anyways.

How the fuck you think I'm suppose to react. Some bitch come into my life show me how good it can be make me fall in love to the point I'm weeks away of officially marrying her stupid ass. Just for her brother a nigga I got murder beef with just so happens to be her fuckin brother and this nigga comes out his fuckin mouth to tell me she playing me, all this shit is fake and a set up just so she can get close to me so he can off me. And you expect me to take that shit lightly? And all them little ass comments you made about how you love to brother and would do anything for him? Yeah fuck outta here I ain't stupid, I was born at night but not last night. But that was my fault for not officially doing my homework on yo ass. I knew better then to fall in love with any bitch!

Everything was real! The way I treated you, talked to you, everything I showed you and said to you I ment that shit! I fell in love with you hard when I wasn't suppose to cause a bitch that was suppose to be my fuckin friend was feeling you. I never ever expected to get this deep to the point that I'd marry you! Shit just happened and I fell in love with you. My brother asked me to set you up, yes and that was the day after we met. I never even told him that I spent that whole night with you. I'm not into that setting niggas shit up. After spending a few hours with you I damn sure wouldn't do that shit with you. You was so real, confident, kind, but so....you was sooo....I don't know I can't fuckin explain it but I told him no. He knew I didn't agree to that shit of making you fall in love with me but you did and it was for all the right reasons. I see why your mad, I do and I'm so fuckin sorry but never in my life do I have any intention on playing you, fuckin you over, or setting you up in any type of way because T'Ylan I love you so much, so fuckin much. I'll do anything for you but what I won't do is be pregnant with your child while your out here having relations with other bitches and having a baby by another woman. I'm not trifflin and would never fuck another nigga while dealing with you so you should of had some respect and not did anything with another female while being with me.

What? I didn't touch another yet alone talk to another bitch while dealing with you!

You got a baby on the way.

Ima say this one time and one time only Dream, that is not my fuckin baby! I don't know why that dumb bitch told you that. I yelled at her and walked away. Fuckin pissed me off.