Chapter 1

CAMERON, DREAMS EX

CAMERON, DREAMS EX

___________________
I walked around the mall thinking I was going to be in and out but that quickly went left when I realized that it was some other stuff I needed then next thing I knew I had five different shopping bags in my hand.

I went into Lids, they should have jerseys in there. I decided on getting a Chicago Bulls jersey with Michael Jordan number on it. I was gonna wear this with my white and red Jordan 12's.
I cashed out and went on about my day. First I needed to stop at Starbucks first and get a vanilla bean caramel frappe.

Hi Dreamie! I heard a male voice say from behind me. I turned around and I never rolled my eyes so hard. It was my ex Cameron.
Me and Cameron broke up a few months ago. He doesn't understand the fact that we are broken up. He thinks cause he runs the streets, sell drugs and got money what he says goes, but that shit don't fly with me. He was controlling, insensitive, a cheater. Me and Cam was together for 3 years. Only Nigga I actually ever took seriously. It was a huge mistake though, got me in a situation with him that I'm just now getting out of really. I held this nigga down when he was in jail and all. And only reason why I did it was cause he put me through school while he was locked up. Thought he was gone come home to me and be faithful but hell naw that was the furthest thing on his mind. He was fuckin on everything moving when he got out. Bitches coming up to me left and right about his ass. Shit kilt me honestly. One bitch even said she was pregnant by him and that was where I drew the line. I deaded our whole relationship. Stop answering calls and texts and let these little uglies have him. Now every time he see me he begging to get back together or telling me how much he love me.

Hi Cam! I said dryly. I turned back around to place my order and he handed the barista a $20 dollar bill. "I can pay for my own stuff."

I know you can boo, but let daddy take care you, I know you miss me doing it! He said as he bit his lip with a smirk on his face.

Yup daddy taking care of me alright, him and his rechargeable batteries right along with his main men RoseQuan. I admitted. One thing about me wasn't no shame in my game. I was pretty open about my sex life, well to my partner that is. I only ever had a few sex partners and when I was horny and couldn't get to my man oh for sure ima play with myself! No shame in it. I love it! I will play with myself before I go to the next nigga.

Yeah ight, a toy can't fuck you better then I can!

See that's ya problem, you always worried about fuckin but never worried about anything else. Don't you got a bitch or a baby mama to get too? Yeahhh you worry about that. Have a good day beloved! I waved him off grabbing my drink and walking off. That Nigga truly annoys me now. I can't believe I use to be so in love with that.

I got in my car and turned the AC all the way on it was hot as hell. I connected my phone to the charger and made my way home. I had to hurry up, because before I go out tonight I need to get just a little bit work done.