Chapter 48

DREAM P.O.V.

I laid in my bed holding my pillow crying. Demon changed his number so I couldn't call him. Khi answered one time and told me he would try to call him but then right after that blocked my number.

I felt like shit!

I kicked Ace out and told him I never wanted to see him again and if he knew what was good for him then he would leave town for good. This was the most hardest thing I ever had to go through.

I can just imagine what's going through his head. I pulled his own gun out on him and pointed it at him. I know he wants to kill me.

I don't know how I'm going to get my man back. Everything just went left so quick.

My alarm went off because it was time for me to get up. I had to go to work today and that's what bothered me the most. That whole building is going to remind me of him. I felt so empty inside!

I got up and took a shower. I cried so hard in the shower. I truly felt like my heart was breaking.

I dressed comfortable because I wasn't feeling good! I put on a pair of high waisted light grey leggings but rolled it down from my stomach. I put on a simple white v neck shirt and a Jean jacket with a pair of tan and light blue flat Christian Dior sandals. I didn't do any make up today even though I needed to because my face was so puffy and eyes was swollen from crying. I left my hair down and grabbed my purse to leave out.

I took a deep breath and pulled off heading to my work place. What if he wants to take this back? I'll truly be devastated and I need to come up with a plan to get another job just in case.

I unlocked my doors and hurried in. I felt like I was being followed again.
I looked around but no one was there. I sat my purse on my desk and turned all the lights on and got ready for the day.

I went over to the snack area to refill it. I had an open floor plan. When you first walk in to the right was a livingroom like set up. I had a 75inch and a few recliners and every game system with all the games. In front of that was the counter top with bar chairs lined along the counter tops and I had pencils, pens, markers, crayons, color pencils and paper to write and draw with if needed. Next to that almost in the middle of the floor was a fuse ball table, air hokey and pool table. Next to my office I had them put in another room and I put two coolers in there filled with foods like hot pockets, pizza rolls, all different types of microwaveable foods. Even had different types of ice creams. The other color was filled with all sorts of waters, sodas, and juices.
The counter tops was filled with baskets of cookies cakes and snacks. Another basket of all different sorts of chips. A coffeemaker for tea and coffee, a microwave, an air fryer all sat in different parts of the counters for the kids to make food.

I put my mug in to make a cup of coffee. I needed one bad. I heard the door open and I was a little confused about who it was because my first student didn't come until 1 today.
I walked out and some lady was coming in. She was extremely pretty and very pregnant.

Hi can I help you? I asked walking towards her.

Hi your Dream right? Demons sister? She smiled.

No I'm his wife, can I help you?

His wife? He never told me he had a wife! Wow umm I'm so sorry!

Sorry about what? You fucking my husband?

I've been messing around with Demon since he was in jail. I got pregnant right before he got out. I'm due in 2 months. I been trying to get a hold of him since he disappears sometimes and it regarding our baby.

I'm sorry what you say your name was again?

Monique!

Umm I have a student coming in at any second. So unfortunately I'm going to ask you to leave but if I could get your number I'd love to sit down and have a talk with you.

Of course and I'm sorry about just intruding he told me you was his sister....

Oh he did?!

Yeah...
She gave me the piece of paper with her number on it.

I'll be in touch. I smirked. I opened the door for her and she walked out. I grabbed my keys locking the doors and left out. I sped to this nigga trap house. Oh you was gone see me today!

I seen his break lights go off in his truck as if he just pulled into the driveway. I jumped out my car and started banging on his window. He was ignoring the fuck out of me. "Ima kill you!" I yelled banging on his window. I climbed on top of his hood and started kicking his windshield in.

You got 4 minutes before i shoot you! He said pulling his gun and pointing it at me.

You got a baby on the way! I yelled pissed off.
"You know what's funny that makes two now!" I pulled the pregnancy test from my pocket and threw it at him. I got down from the hood of his truck and he was stuck. "Fuck you! Now you dead"