Chapter 67

TY'LAN P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone buzzing on the side of the bed. I looked at the clock and it was going on 2am. I looked down and Dream was laying on my chest knocked out. I moved a bit trying not to wake her up.

Fuck you want? I asked answering the phone.

Umm boss we gotta problem! 15th got hit...

Who did it?

We don't know, everything gone they got 2 keys worth and 16K.

Run the cameras back, I'm on my way. I hung up the phone and tried to get up slowly without waking Dream but that failed.

Where you going? She asking waking up a bit with her eyes closed.

Shhh lay back down, no where mamas! I leaned down to her and kissed her lips stroking the side of her face and she fell asleep again. I carefully got up grabbing my stuff making my way downstairs. I put on everything and left out.

I started my truck as sleepy as I was, I was fuckin annoyed. I pulled off and headed over to my trap. It wasn't too far from the house so I was there quick. Khi, Beez, and Avery stood in the front. Khi had a look of worry on his face.

Fuck happened?

It's crazy in there...Khi said he stopped me from walking into the house.

Fuck your mean? I pushed his hand off of me and kept walking. The front door was wide open and the sight of blood met my feet instantly. I stepped over it as bullet holes filled the walls and tv. On the floor when you came completely in the living room D body laid dead on the floor. Going towards the dinning room, Shorty was face down upper body on the table dead, Razor body was slumped over in the chair dead. A fresh blunt was lit sitting in the ashtray and blood splattered everywhere. They were in the middle of bagging product up, looking at the residue and the baggies on the table. Whoever did this cleared my stash house out and took what they had.

Yo Demon! Beez called out from the kitchen. I looked up and walked towards him as he stood in the doorway holding a tablet. Some nigga laid on the kitchen floor dead and one nigga was in the bathroom dead with his pants around his ankles. "You gotta see this!" He said unsure. He handed me the tablet and I pulled up the security cameras. Whoever this nigga was that was laying here on the kitchen floor is who opened the back door for these niggas. The cameras showed everything that happened. The sound was going in and out but at the end I heard the one dude say. "Fuck you nigga you was never really one of us!" And shot this nigga here.

Yo we gotta go! Khi said coming towards the kitchen. "Police incoming! Somebody on the block called after the shots let off!"

Get Manny on the phone tell 'em to take care of this! Find out who these niggas is and get back to me ASAP! I said before walking away. I left the trap getting into my truck. The hardest part is telling somebody I really fuck with that they love one wasn't coming home. D and Shorty was my boys. I've known them niggas for a long ass time. Very loyal and hard working. I licked my lips and looked down at the time on my phone as it was going on 4am. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door harder. After another knock the door open and there stood Ms. Walker. Shorty and D grandma. I've been around for a minute so we was like family. And Ms. Walker was their grandma and the only family they had besides their bitches and kids.

Demon? She questioned.

Hi Ms. Walker! I tried to clear up my voice but I was hurt. She wrapped her arms around me and I let a few tears out.

I knew the day would come just didn't know when! She said as tears came down her face.

Ima make it right grandma, on my life I am!