Chapter 70

DREAM P.O.V.

My phone started ringing and I answered it without looking. "Heyyy.." a female voice said which made me look at the phone.

Who is this? I asked as I licked the ice cream off the back of my spoon.

Destiny! You don't know me but I most definitely know you!

And what can I help you with Destiny?

You can't help me with shit. Just thought I'd let you know while you calling yourself being Demons wife. I sat on his face last night! She giggled. Is this really the best a bitch got? I rolled my eyes so hard.

Damn I didn't know a nigga could be two places at once! I wish the nigga teach me how to do magic! But go off sissy. I laughed.

He ate my pussy then came home to you! Had my pussy all across that man face! But it's okay sissy we can't fuck him together! That nigga a never be faithful! Especially because I'm pregnant!

Damn is that the best you hoes got is yall being pregnant by him? Or saying he fucked yall! I fuck him to! Girl get off my damn line playing around over a man that'll kill you if he found out about this. Yall hoes be playing with fire like I don't have motion enough to have you off earth. Find somebody else nigga to play with cause that one will get you kilt. Bye hoe! I hung up the phone and slammed it on the counter. She started calling back and I couldn't have rolled my eyes any harder.

My phone started lightening up with text messages. I didn't look but then it started lightening up with pictures and I got curious to know what was sent. I grabbed my phone to look and it was a picture of Demon laid in the bed sleeping with no shirt. The second one was him and some girl in the car while he was driving. And the third was a video of a girl giving him head then fuckin in missionary. My mouth dropped!

The door opened and I didn't know if I wanted to swing or throw this hot pot of grease. "I just tried to call you!" Demon said kicking his shoes off.

Probably couldn't get through cause Destiny keeps calling me!

Who the fuck is Destiny ?

Funny you ask cause I was gonna ask the same shit! Seems you like fuckin her!

WHAT?

Look I don't wanna start with you right now especially cause you just lost yo peoples but when shit comes to me it's a problem. If your fuckin off and that's why you really don't wanna be together cool say that but I don't wanna play games with you Demon!

What the fuck are you talking about Dream?

I slid my phone across the island to him and he picked it up. "Let me guess you believe this shit?"

I didn't say that...

Shit you might as well had talking bout some. "If this the reason I don't wanna be together." This shit is old as fuck!

Well how am I suppose to know that Demon? This girl randomly started calling my phone like 20
Minutes ago talkin bout some she was just riding your face and she pregnant by you.

WHAT?

Then she sent these pictures and videos what am I suppose to think? She said she wasn't with you the other night and I know she wasn't cause you were here but then again you did leave....but then you came back and you said yo peoples had got kilt. So I figured you was just dealing with that. I don't think you'd lie to me....

Exactly I fuckin wouldn't! So don't piss me off!

I'm not tryna piss you off! This just happened. How can you be mad when bitches are starting with me!

Cause you gone believe the shit I know you!

So what should I believe Demon? Make this shit clear for me.

I don't fuck with that bitch, I haven't fucked that bitch since before I went to jail. Her name not even Destiny its Alura, she probably seen us together or some shit so she trolling. Look at my chest in that video, 3 tattoos that I have now not even in that video so if this was new them tattoos would be there. Look how much shorter my hair was. You telling me my shit still the same length 3 years later? Come on Dream be smarter than that!

Okay Demon! I'm tired of your attitude and the way you talking to me! A bitch text and calling my phone and you keep getting smart. I'm going upstairs.

Cause you keep being gullible to dumb shit! And I know you pregnant and your hormones all over the place but come on now!

Okayyyyyy Demon! I grabbed my phone from the counter and went upstairs leaving him standing there. He waisted no time leaving.