Chapter 30

T'YLAN P.O.V.

I finished burning this nigga body then went into the house to finish cooking this crack up.
When I was done I sent this shit down to the lab for it to be cut up and bagged.
After that I did a pay roll pay out and it was getting late.
I told everybody what to do and left. I made it home and got in the shower. I was rushing cause it was late, almost 1:30 in the morning and I didn't want this damn girl to feel like I stood her up. I finished getting dress and left out.

I made it to Dreams house and she answered the phone on the fourth ring. "Hell?" She answered sleepy.

I'm outside...

Here I come! She hung up and I put my blunt out and got out the car. She was waiting on me at the front door. She had on just her Versace robe with nothing on under it.

She closed the door and locked it behind me then walked away to go upstairs. I kicked my shoes off and followed her upstairs. She took her robe off and got in the bed.

You don't wanna talk?

At 2am? Demon you said you was gonna come over to talk tonight, NOT THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!

I'm sorry my hands was tied the fuck up if I could of been here earlier then I would've. I'm apologizing because I genuinely feel bad and that shit doesn't happen often.

And this supposed to make it better? You say sorry I say oh it's okay Demon, you fuck my brains out to the point I'm dickmatized again and it's back to you being confusing. No we not doing this!

What do you want then Dream?

You know what I want!

I took a deep breath and looked up before rubbing my face. I can't believe I was about to ask this shit. I looked at her and she was really sad. I liked this girl I can admit it I do. She made me feel loved something I always been missing. It was just something about her that I just couldn't shake! I had to have this girl and it drove me crazy that I didn't.

You gone be my girlfriend?

Huh? She asked shocked as fuck.

I'm not saying that shit again yes or no!

She jumped up and grabbed my face and kissed me. "No!" She smiled.

Fuck you mean no?! I asks pulling away from her.

You gotta make it just as special as asking me to be your wife!

You think you gone be my wife?

I know I'm gonna be your wife! You love me!

Oh I do?

Yup! And I love you too! She smiled hard.

Show me how much then! I kissed her and she pulled the string to untie my sweats. She pulled them down as she dropped to her knees. She kissed my dick looking me in my eyes. "Open up!" I stroked the side of her face and she opened her mouth to suck my dick. I've delt with a lot of bitches who had good pussy and some good head but Dream was different. Her shit was like it was just made for me. She can grip my dick when she fuckin me, it was super wet, she the first girl I ever fucked without a condom and nutted in and I mean I let everything go in her. She was nasty as fuck and let me do anything to her and was ready to try anything. She let me fuck her throat and loved it. She ain't have a problem with fuckin me and loved this shit just as much as me. Pussy was amazing. I loved her ass too!

I pulled her ass up and she laid back on the bed. I hovered over her kissing her as I rubbed her soaking wet pussy. I slid my dick in her slowly and she was so fuckin tight. We ain't have sex in a minute and I was bout nut. I was falling in her shit almost every night so I was backed up.

She was right I fucked her brains out! I fucked her all night. I damn near put my baby in her and I honestly wouldn't be mad at it if I did.

Yeah I know I was in love cause what the fuck am I talking about. A baby! I'm fuckin trippin. I pulled out as I was nutting. I mean pulling out this time ain't shit compared to all night.

I missed you! She said as she grabbed my face looking me in my eyes as I laid over her.

I looked her in her eyes too and kissed her. "I missed you too!"

Told you, you liked me! She giggled against my lips. I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit. "Shut up!" I got off her and laid next to her. She cuddled under me hugging me and falling asleep. I kissed her forehead and watched her sleep.