Chapter 34

DREAM P.O.V.

Bend over! Demon said as he thrusted behind me.

No, it's people right there they gone see us! I laughed trying to push him away.

You think I give a fuck, bend over!

We can have sex on the balcony tonight. When it gets dark.

Nah, now when you begging me to fuck you later ima say no we shoulda fucked earlier.

You just wanna have sex in front of people you is so nasty! At this point might as well make a movie and put it in porn hub.

We can make a movie alright, but I ain't putting shit on pornhub. But the way you suck my dick definitely would get us paid. If you was just some bitch I was fuckin I might just take you up on that offer.

Your a mess! I hit him in his chest and walked away. He came after me picking me up throwing me on the bed making me laugh.

Hurry up and finish getting dress , we gotta boat ride to go on.

Owee a boat ride! I stood up on the bed and he picked me up and slammed me again making me laugh. I got up and grabbed my shorts putting them on. I grabbed my purse and I put my charger and phone in it. "Baby what you want me to do with this money?" I asked taking some out my purse cause it was heavy.

That's yours. He said as he stood on his phone.

Mine?

Did I stutter?

A $100,000 dollars is mine?! Like you just given me this!

Yeah.... You don't want it? I can take it back!

Hell no, you can't be a Indian giver!

Okay then stop complaining!

I'm not complaining! It's just that this a lot of money! My ex wouldn't even give me two Pennie's to rub together! Thank you!

Well I ain't broke, lame, a bum or yo ex so your welcome! Now come the fuck on fo yo ass get left!

You are a freaking sour patch kid you know that!

Nah you just slow you know that!

Oot! Okay, keep it up and ima push that ass right in the water!

And don't fuvkin cry when I drown. "Oh my god! My baby! My man! Whan, whan, whan! My name Dream and I'm a cry baby!" He laughed mocking me.

I do not sound like that!!! I laughed.

You think you don't?

I know I don't! You think you got jokes?!

Yeah I'm really a funny muthafucka for real, for real!

Couldn't tell! My name Demon urrr I'm such a hard ass, I'm mean ass fuck, fuck the world, everybody can die! I'll kill anybody! Head ass!

Mmmm yup sounds bout right!

Yeah cause that's all you, why are you so freaking mean.

Cause people are stupid!

Not everybody, you just mean ass hell. You would thought somebody kilt yo puppy or something in your face. Like you would of thought somebody just I don't know you just fuckin mean!

Welp in my line of work you gotta be, it works out for me.

Well I'm glad you softened up for me. Your really starting to show your personality a lot more and I love it.

You know why you getting this side of me?!

Why? Cause you love me!

No, yes but no... member the first night we met!

Yeah...

I gave you a ride home and what you do?

Uhhh...

Dream you took my gun and hid it, no questions asked, you just did the shit. Right then and there is where I fell in love with you. I had you with me on a high speed chase and kilt a Nigga and you never not once opened yo mouth about that shit.

Wasn't my place to. I know what type of nigga you was. You had literally just got out of jail. You didn't need to go back. Plus a gun in a car with a black man. Now a days cops shoot first and never ask questions.

And that right there is why you can get whatever you want from me. Cause you thought about me first, my safety, and my life. Ain't no female in this world ever went like that for me and I appreciate that shit so much. And that's why I love you, that's why I fell in love with you, why ima crash out over you, and always put you first. Your like my dream come true.