Chapter 72

DREAM P.O.V.

" I hate that we didn't make it to forever
Probably ain't getting back together
But that don't mean that I can't wish you better
We ain't good, good but we still good."

I sang along to the music that played in the store. I realized that I was running out of groceries a bit so I had to come get something's and back to the house I go.

What you getting? A male voice said making me look up. I rolled my eyes and he laughed a bit. "Demon can you leave me alone?" I asked walking away from him.

Why would I do some shit like that? He asked sitting a bag of strawberries in my cart. "Come here!" He pulled me by my waist to him. He smelt like weed and it made me wanna gag. "Let me guess you mad at me still?"

I'm not mad just don't wanna be bothered.

Oh shit my bad! He let go of me and I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed a few items and sat them in my cart. He grabbed some stuff to. I reached for a loaf of bread and my hand touched another hand. I looked up and me and Cameron was reaching for the same thing.

Dream?! He asked excited like I wasn't really me.

I stuffed another loaf of bread into the whole rolling my eyes. I hope this man does not see him. I don't want no arguing in this damn store.

Dream? Cameron called my name again coming from the next aisle.

What Cameron? I asked snapping.

Look I really wanna apologize about that shit I did. I was outta my mind. I really love you and you know I would never in this world do shit to intentionally hurt you. Which proves even more how much I was outta my mind baby. You know you mean a lot to me. I'd do anything in this world to make it right with you. Dream I swear I would! Even if you just forgive me. I can't I've with myself knowing you hate me baby girl.

Well isn't that fuckin sweet! Demon said clapping his hands walking towards us. Oh my god why did he just have to hear everything. This shit was about to go so left. "Go on don't let me stop you!" He said leaning on the shelf opening a bag of hot Cheetos.

Look I don't want no problems!

I know you don't cause YOU A BITCH!

Nephewwww is that you? A man asked coming over to the aisle.

Yoo what's up unk! Demon smiled slapping the man up. He looked extremely familiar to me. He crossed in front of me and his scent hit me and filled my stomach with sickness and anger. I gulped the saliva that was in my throat and gripped my cart as my heart began to beat erratically.

I had to come up hea I just got done talkin to yo father. He said you been wildin on some shit and come get you straightened out.

Fuck that nigga! Demon spat putting chips in his mouth.

Dream? Camera called my name. "You okay?" He asked unsure which made everybody look at me. I felt like I was about to pass out.

Was I interrupting something? The man asked with laughter looking at me.

Nah unk you good! Ma mans here was just confessing his undying love here for my wife. You know simp shit!

Oh you know my mans Cameron? (I got stuck on both my abusers knowing each other. I wanted to throw up.)

Oh you know this nigga unk? Demon laughed.

Hell yeah he like my Right hand. This yo lady? She fine as hell I see why yo daddy mad and you crashing out! He laughed. "How you doing?" He spoke to me licking his lips. I was starting to feel like I was about to suffocate. I was about to start hyperventilating!

Dream, this my uncle! Unk this my wife Dream! Demon said proudly introducing.
He tried to grab my hand and kiss it. I snatched back so quick. And stepped behind Demon grabbing his hand. "Dream you okay mamas?" Demon questioned. I couldn't get my words out. My mind was on shuffle.

He raped me! I blurted out as if I was gonna throw up but it wasn't loud enough. Demon turned his head a bit I don't think he heard me.

It's nice to meet you beautiful! His uncle smiled.

I snatched away from Demon in fear and ran out the store. I started gasping for air as the wind blew heavy as I reached my car. I left my purse in the cart and I started crying cause I couldn't get in my car. I was starting to hyperventilate as memories filled my head. I couldn't breathe. I was about to have an asthma attack, and a panick attack.

Are you okay hunny? A woman asked coming over to me. She was parked on the other side of me. "Here I have some water drink this!" She reached in her trunk and grabbed a brand new bottle of water out the case.

You look like you're about to die! A female voice laughed a bit. I looked up and Tiondra was laughing from across the parking lot. She was with two other girls and all my hurt turned into anger.

Honey forget that girl are you okay? The lady asked concerned helping me to stand straight.

I'm okay thank you!

Dream! Dream! Demons voice yelled after me as he finally seen me he ran over towards me. "Baby you ight you okay?" He asked concerned licking my head up.

I'm fine now! I just...I just....

Just should have damn died! Tiondra yelled walking over a bit laughing.

You know what bitch I'm so fuckin sick and tired of you. I'd tear yo ass up if I wasn't pregnant!

Bitch ain't nobody scared of your ugly ass!

Farthest thing from ugly bum! You so mad. Girl fuck you! I splashed her with the water all over her getting her and her friends wet. She was so appalled. "Fuck you bitch!" I yelled.

Fuck being pregnant bitch come on! Tiondra tried to come towards me but Demon wasn't having that. He pushed my purse into my arms and grabbed me pulling me to the passant side of my car.

Tiondra I'll shoot yo ass right here right now in front of everybody out here with no regrets you think you gone touch my wife. He yelled at her pushing her back.

No let her come on! I'm so sick of this bitch!

DREAM GET YO ASS IN THE CAR! He yelled pulling his gun out.

Come on girl she ain't worth it! You can catch her without him. The one girl said and I was so triggered I wanted to shoot her myself! Demon pushed me into the car as the girl grabbed her. He came around to the other side of the car and got in on the driver side. He pulled right off.

I can't stand that bitch! He said annoyed.

Was that really your uncle back there? I asked as my heart fluttered as he pulled into the garage of my house.

Yeah why....