Chapter 32

DREAM P.O.V.

I woke up and it was 10:30. I only woke up because I heard my phone ringing. I didn't recognize the number. I threw my phone and jumped up running to the bathroom. I hurried up turned the shower water on and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I ran to my closet and grabbed a pair of leggings out, a crop top, and my Yeezys. I grabbed my Prada duffel bag and threw a couple days worth of under clothes in it, sexy lingerie, a few bikinis, and another pair of leggings and a long sleeve shirt. He said grab something sexy. I had this sexy long maxi dress that clung to my body perfectly with the stomach out and crossed, across my boobs. It was tan and so sexy. I had a matching pair of Chanel sandals and purse to match it. I through the whole entire outfit and everything into my bag. I was left with 15 minutes. I grabbed my emergency kit that had my towel hair care products, body products, all types of makeup and toiletries. I even threw my curly wig into the bag. I fumbled for a few pairs of shorts and shirts and had that in there. I know I was missing something. I ran and got in the shower.

Dream! Dream! I heard my name being called. I had just finished in the shower. I looked out the window and he was standing in the driveway yelling my name.

Here I come! I yelled out. He is going to kick my ass.
I ran downstairs to open the door for him and hurried up and ran back upstairs without him seeing me.

Why you not dress? He asked as he came into my room. I had my socks, thong, and bra on and was pulling up my legging up.

I didn't know what I was gonna wear! I lied.

Hurry up, you was suppose to be dressed and ready by now we gotta flight!

A flight? Where we going? I asked excitedly.

No where if you don't hurry up.

Okay, okay! Here I come! I grabbed my shirt and put it on. I put my shoes on and went to my bathroom I had to do my make up really quick.

Is your bag ready at least?

Yes!

You got 5 minutes to be downstairs in the car or I'm leaving yo ass and we ain't going no where!

Okay, okay! I'm coming for real for real!

5 minutes!
He grabbed my bag and left my room. I did my makeup to perfection quickly then grabbed my make up bag to leave. I fixed my middle part and threw my charger, phone, wallet, passport just in case and make up bag in my purse. I grabbed my money he gave me off the island putting it in my purse. I closed and locked my doors and ran to the car. He was on the phone with somebody.

He pulled off as I got in. He headed towards the airport. He drove fast as hell talking on the phone. He was getting mad cause whoever he was talking to was pissing him off. He hung up the phone as we reached the airport.

Umm baby where are we going? Your passing the airport! I questioned confused.

Aww that's cute you think I get on regular airplanes. He laughed.

Well excuse me Mr. Fancy pants! Everything okay? You seemed pretty mad on the phone!

Nothing you need to worry about, I'll handle shit when I get back.

You sure?

Yup!
He pulled into a different part of the airport I've never seen before. He parked the car in front and through his keys to the valet before grabbing our bags out. He tipped valet and I followed him into the building.

Mr. Montega your plane is ready to go and waiting for you. The attendant at the desk said smiling. Another came inside and took the bags from his hands and he grabbed mine.

Okay where are we going that we need a private jet? I asked with laughter. It was so big, his name was written huge on the side. Now I know the nigga had money but damn this is crazy, crazy!

Mr. Montega! The pilot smiled shaking his hand.

Good to see you Mike! He patted his arm and led me on the plane. The flight attendants gave us a glass of champagne.

Thank you! I smiled. "Baby this is nice thank you!"

He got up and opened the compartment over head and pulled out a Louis Vuitton book bag. "Your welcome!" He smiled looking at me. He had such a beautiful smile and the prettiest white teeth ever. I loved when he smiled. He dumped the bag on to the table and bricks of drugs fell out and stacks of money. "Yo Nisa!" He called out and one of the flight attendants came over.

Yes Mr. Montega?

This just flew in?

Yes, on the flight from our Miami trip about 20 minutes ago.

This was the only bag? He asked counting the money.

As far as I know yes, that's all that was giving to us.

Call back and tell them I'm missing four chickens. And half a mill! And by the time I touch down in Mexico it better be there.

Yes sir! She walked away with fear in her eyes. He put everything back into the bag then handed me five stacks of 20 bands each.

Here put this in your purse.
I did as he told me to, this drug dealer stuff was so sexy to me like yes show 'em who boss is baby! He put the bag back in the compartment and took a seat and took his phone out and made a call.

Mr. Montega?

What?

The other bag is on its way in. Would you like to wait for it?

Duration?

45 minutes?

No re route have it meet me in Mexico.

Okay! She walked away and he hung up the phone.

Is this a business trip? I asked concerned. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it. It was Brent asking was I okay. I forgot to call off work. I texted back fast and said I have the flu sorry I forgot to call in.

Nah muthafuckas just fuckin shit up but it's good now. We are going to Caboose.

My eyes opened wide and I jumped in his lap. "Oweee thank you baby!!!!" I was so freaking excited. I always wanted to go there. This day couldn't been more amazing!