Chapter 35

T'YLAN P.O.V.

Baby this is perfect! Dream smiled. I had a picnic set up on the beach with wine a charcuterie board, fruits and some of her favorite candy and foods. We also had canvas to paint.

You said you wasn't romantic but this trip has been nothing but romance and amazing. I'm impressed! She smiled wrapping her arms around her waist.

I tried!

You did a great job of it I love this!

I'm glad you do. I leaned down and kissed her.
We sat down on the blanket. I gave her a glass of wine but she had other plans. She poured us two shits.

Drink up sweet heart! She smirked.

And why do I need to do that? I asked after taking the shot.

She leaned in close to me. "So I can slut you out, and you can dick me down!" She smiled as she licked my ear and grabbed my dick.

Oh you gone slut me out?!

Yup I am! She climbed on top of me and kissed me. I gripped her ass and placed her perfectly on my hard dick. I rubbed her pussy through her shorts and she moaned against my lips.

Excuse me Mr. Montega! Somebody said making pull away and look up. "I know you said not to bother you but your brother Khi said it's an emergency!" He handed me the phone and I got up walking towards the Villa a bit.

Speak!

13th just got hit! Everything gone! Black and his crew dead!

By who?

Tryna figure that shit out now!

Hit me back on my cell when you do. Pull back everything to T1, up security. Word I got $250,000 on whoever provides me with information.

Ight, bet!
I hung up the phone and walked back over to where Dream was. She was already painting.

Everything okay? Her sweet voice asked.

Yeah, it's straight what you drawing?

Just our initials, can you draw me a picture?

Uhhh sure... what you want me to draw you?

Surprise me...
I picked the canvas up and started to draw. Drawing was a hobby of mine no one really knew about it. "When did you realize you can draw so well?"

Uhhh I think I was like 13, I was mad as hell one day and started drawing this one kid i hated so bad. I would draw his face from memory and then I'd take it outside and use the pictures for target practice!

What?! She laughed.

Yup that muthafucka use to have me pissed!

That's crazy, your crazy!

At least you know!

If you weren't who you are and so powerful who would you be?

I don't know... I only ever wanted to sell drugs and make a lot of money.

I use to despise drug dealers. Even when I use to do s lil one two with my brother.

You use to sale drugs? I laughed. "And Why you hated them?"

My mama was hooked on drugs at one point, we had to feed and support ourselves...
One of my biggest reasons to become a counselor and therapist to help keep kids from becoming products of the streets.