Chapter 64

TY'LAN P.O.V.

You alright? I asked Dream as she sat down in my car. She huffed her breath as if something hurt her.

"I'm fine. You sure you don't want me to drive?" She asked concerned.
Dream was working hard on trying to get back together. I was in love with this girl. I can and will admit it. But my sanity and my pride won't allow me to take her back. She could very much be telling me the truth. But then again what if she isn't . I'm stuck in this thought process of giving this shit a chance and protecting myself.

She's already made it clear that she loves her brother and will do anything for him. At the end of the day her loyalty is gonna reside with her blood. Which puts me in a hot spot because I made her the mother to my kids. I'd never tell a woman to get an abortion it's their body, their choice. And I made my bed so I gotta lay in it.
I never imagined when I did have kids I wouldn't be with their mother. I'm scared as hell to become a father. I don't know shit about being a parent but I do know I want them to grow up happy, healthy and to never want for anything.
I might just have to suck this shit up and put my pride to the side. Just for my sanity to know my kids have a two parent household like I did growing up.
This shit with Davion has made me realize so much and I don't want them tryna be in the streets just to be close with me. I have to protect everyone at all cost. And if that means being in a relationship with their mom for all this shit to work then Ima just have to. She lie about really tryna line me up her, and her whole blood line will be gone!

Nah im good! I said as I pressed the start button in the truck. "Where you park at?"

In lot C! I could have just walked Demon, it's not that far.

Dream shut up talking stupid! I pulled out the first parking lot and drove down a few blocks to the parking lot she parked. I found her car and pulled up behind it.

Thanks! She grabbed her purse from the floor and opened the car door to get out.

Follow me! I said as I licked my lips.

Huh? She asked turning around as she got out.

Follow me!

Okay....
She closed the door and went over to her car. I made a U-turn to leave the parking lot, waiting for her to start the car up and follow me.
Shortly after I pulled out and made my way down the street and to the highway. I lived about 45 minutes out the city. I chose to buy a bunch of land and build my house from the ground up. My house was my sanctuary! No one has ever really been here. And when I get too tired to come home I usually stay at my condo in the city, which where I'm holding Monique hostage until she gives a DNA test.

I wanted to show Dream my home and invite her in so she could see where I live and where our kids will be spending a lot of time.

I pulled in the long driveway and stopped in front of the fountain just as she pulled behind me. I got out, hitting the lock on my keys to lock the front gates up front.

Demon what's this? She asked shock getting out. I asked Dream to marry me in some sight it felt like I was rushing it. I loved this girl and I ain't never been in love before but I know what I want so at the time it didn't seem like I was moving to fast. Now that I've sat back and had ample opportunity to sit back and think about a lot of shit, I was moving to fast. She ain't even know where I lived for fuck sake.

I walked up the stairs with her behind me. Her mouth dropped at the sight of my security system. I put the key into the key pad, scanned my finger, and put my password in. It all was time sensitive so it was quickly. A max of 10 seconds!

All that to get in? She asked questionable.

Yeah... come on! I'll add you in before you leave. I stepped to the side so she could walk in the house. My butler opened the inside doors and we walked in. Her eyes was wide and mouth was dropped to the floor.

Is this your house? She asked unbelievable.

It is! I said proudly.

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen this is....I mean....wow! Like damn!

I wanted you to have access to my home since this is where the kids will be spending a lot of time, especially for the first year of their lives.  If you don't mind I rather have them out here away from the city.

No....no I don't mind...you don't mind me being here? In your personal space?

Actually Dream, I want you to move in with me...

WHAT? Demon! No I couldn't ....

You don't have to if you don't want to, we can't raise two kids from two different households. It's important for my kids to live in a two parent household like I did. (I took a deep breath and stepped back for a second. I bit my lip and looked her in the eyes.) I'm willing to put my pride to the side for you. I do love you Dream, and I'm so extremely thankful for everything you've done these past few days. You mean a lot to me. I asked you to marry me for a reason and I'd like to stand on that reason. As of today I'm willing to put all that shit behind us if you are. I know you been trying hard to get me back, and I'm sorry on my behalf for putting you in the situation but like I said if your willing to put this all to the side then so am I. Do you wanna move in with me and get married ?