Chapter 25

DREAM P.O.V.

Demons two workers pulled Cameron off the ground and if I didn't see him breathing I'd think he was dead. They threw him into the car and I went back in the house. He is fucking crazy!

My phone was ringing back to back to back. I went up to my room and grabbed it cause it kept going off. I had so many missed calls and text messages.

Erica started calling me again. I answered annoyed. "Hello?"

I know we not talking but what the fuck happened? Are you okay? I didn't see Demons face but I saw his voice. He just beat the fuck out of Cameron on live! Is he okay? Is he dead? Like what the fuck!

Cameron came on to me yesterday at the mall. I was putting my stuff in the car and he damn near tried to rape me. Only reason he didn't cause Khi stopped him.

Khi stopped him?

Yeah he came out of no where! And Khi told Demon what happened. And all this is the result of that!

What the fuck like are you okay?

I'm fine!

Are you sure cause that shit was just brutal as fuck Dream.

I was here Erica I know! Hold on Sade calling me. I clicked over to answer Sades call. "I'm fine!" I answered before she could ask.

You sure? What the fuck just happened? I just seen the live! "Is that cause what happened at the mall earlier?"

Yes! He's fucking crazy!

Well now he'll leave to ass alone!

I gotta go Sade. I hung up the phone and grabbed a pair of leggings to put on and a shirt. I need to find this man to make sure he's okay.

I pulled up to the trap and Demons truck was outside so he should be in here. I got out and walked on the porch past the group of Niggas. "Is he here?" I asked Mack as he was walking into the livingroom.

Nah he ain't been back for a minute.

I'll jus wait for him in his office. If he come in tell him I'm here. I said going up the stairs. I went into his office and some girl was in there.

Who are you? I asked confused. "Are you suppose to be in here?"

I was waiting on Demon....

Why?

Bitch what is with all the questions?

I wanna know cause your in my man office!

Oh yo man huh? That's funny cause I was with him all day today! She smirked before walking out. I sat my ass right on the couch fuck outta here now I got some shit to say. Nigga think he bouta have his cake and eat his cake too. You just went so hard and almost kilt a nigga over me but fuckin with other bitches! Yeah okay.

_________________
Wake up! A male voice said in front of me. I opened my eyes and Demon was standing there in front of me. I sat up and yawned. "What you doing here? Why you not at home in the bed?"

What time is it?

3am...get up so I can take you home!

I can take myself home. I came to check on you and made sure you was okay and you with some bitch!

What the fuck is you talking about?

I came in here and you got a whole bitch waiting on you?

I ain't have nobody waiting on shit.

Yes you did, what the fuck was you doing all day? Cause once you hung up on me way earlier I didn't hear from you at all then you just show up at my house and beat the fuck out of that man! So who the bitch you was with Demon?!

I wasn't with no bitch!

Yes you was!

That's what you think?

Yup, you think you gone have your cake and eat it too?! Nah I'm good on you. I walked out his office leaving him to stand there looking stupid. I was so mad right now. Every single time I put my trust in a nigga he always shows me why I fuckin shouldn't!