Chapter 29

DREAM P.O.V.

Hey is he here? I asked Mack as I got out my car. He was walking on the porch from the back yard.

He in the back. Wait here! He said walking back down the stairs. He closed the gate behind him. It smelt like burnt flesh out here.

What? He asked taking his gloves off coming over to me.

I just came to talk to you....

Talk about what?

Why are you being so fuckin mean!

Dream what I'm busy and I'm mad as hell right now!

You know what bye! I turned to walk away and he huffed his breath and shook his head. He grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him.

I'm sorry...

I don't fuckin get you! You randomly pay for my nails and feet, then you beat niggas up for touching me, you killed a nigga for just interrupting me talking, but you look at me like you hate me. What the fuck is it? Your so fuckin confusing and im tired of playing this game with you. You say im playing and it's clearly you. Like you seen me with another nigga and immediately asked me is that my dude like your jealous as fuck. But bitches can run around saying they was with you I leave you, You don't fight for me, I said it before and ima say again I NEVER planned on liking you, hell maybe even loving you but T'Ylan I do and I can't just get over you. So help me fuckin understand you because I can't!

Do we have to do this right now?

I'm pouring my feelings out to you and your asking me do we have to do this, bye!

Wait, wait, wait! I'm having a long day and I'm pissed off. I'm sorry! I rather talk to you about this at a different time. I don't want you to think I'm blowing you or your feelings off cause I'm not. I'll be to your house in a few hours Ight?

Whatever I guess!

He pulled me into hug him then kissed me. Our kiss was so long and passionate. This the type of kiss that make me run back to delulu land.