Chapter 33

DREAM P.O.V.

I looked at myself over and over again in the mirror at how beautiful I looked. My dress hung to my body so perfect, my curves filled it out amazingly. My make up was so perfect! I looked beautiful and I couldn't wait for my man to see me.

We had an amazing day! After we landed our driver took us to our air bnb which sat right on the beach and it was so huge. It was so beautiful! I loved this house. After we settled in we had lunch and did some sight seeing. Demon was a whole other person. That mean ass Demon he was, did not exist here. He is so funny and goofy and I loved it. He made me laugh all day.

Dream hurry up! He yelled from down the stairs.

I'm coming, I'm coming! I yelled back. I glossed my lips and picked my purse up. I looked perfect. I opened the bedroom door and made my way downstairs. "I'm ready!" I smiled coming down the stairs. He stood up from the couch and smiled looking at me.

You look beautiful! He smiled pulling me to him and kissing me.

Thank you! I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me back.

Let's go we're late! He sat his drink down and I followed him out the house. A all black truck sat outside waiting for us. He opened the door for me to get in and then he did. The driver pulled off and headed to wherever he was taking us. I loved how everything was a surprise.

We arrived at Mi Casa and the restaurant was so beautiful. A waitress met us at the door and escorted us through the restaurant and outside to the beach. It was a beautiful candle lit dinner under the stars. He pulled my chair out for me and I sat down next to him.

This is beautiful! I couldn't stop smiling.

Let me ask you something...

Anything!

You believe in love at first sight?

I do! I feel in love with you at first sight....

You told me something last night and it's been deep in my head since you said it....

What?

I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said no, I gotta make it just as special as asking you to be my wife..... you told me you loved me and I loved you. I thought about that shit all night. I don't know what the fuck it is about you....from the moment I saw you I thought you was the most beautiful woman in the world. I never had real feelings for a person before. and I can't believe I'm admitting this shit.... We've only known each other for a couple months and I feel like I can't live without you Dream. You right I do love you....

I love you to baby! I got up and sat in his lap.

I'm not the romantic type and I'm doing shit I never done before. I was serious when i said I don't do labels. You got me doing a bunch of different shit, cause I don't wanna live without you. And we can grow, build, and get to know each other more everyday. I wanna make this special for you, because your special to me. So ima ask you right here, right now Will you be my girlfriend? And if you tell me no again ima beat yo ass.(he laughed jokingly)

Of course T'Ylan I'll be your girlfriend. He leaned in and kissed me. "I love you!" I mumbled against his lips. The night couldn't of been more perfect!