Chapter 23

DREAM P.O.V

I sipped my Starbucks summer berry refresher as I walked around the mall. I was supposed to be meeting Sade but she was running late. I wanted to buy my god baby a few things while she was here in town.

Hey sexy! I felt my ass getting smacked. I turned around so fast and was face to face with Cameron. "That ass getting fatter what you been eating?" He said as he grabbed it. I was so in shock he had the audacity to randomly touch me. I was trying to put my bags in my car.

I punched him in his chest and he laughed. "It's not fuckin funny don't touch me!"

Why not? That ass fat as hell! What you been doing differently?

Fuckin my new nigga!

Yeah right Dream you ain't got no new nigga! Come on stop playing you might as well let me get some! He grabbed my ass again.

I'm not playing Cameron stop, that nigga will kill Me and you!

Fuck that nigga come on! We can do it in the car just how we use to. He said as he grabbed his dick forcing me to touch him. "He ain't me and can't nobody fuck you like me." He opened my car door trying to push me into the backseat.

Stop! Cameron stop! I'm not having sex with you! Move get off me!

So you rather fuck some bum ass lame nigga?

He's nothing like you so move!

Girl please I'm the best you ever had, gone have! Come on! He pushed me down on the seat and I tried to hit him and he hit me back punching me in my face. He grabbed at my leggings sliding his hands into them. He pulled his dick out trying to touch me. Now you definitely owe me!" You gone fuck me!"

You think that's yo best move nigga? I heard a gun being cocked back. "Yo you good sis?" Khi, Erica's boyfriend asked as he held his gun to Cameron's head.

Oh this yo nigga or something? Cameron laughed.

Nah but you lucky her nigga not here, he'll find joy in killing you!  Khi said pushing him away from me. I quickly got up fixing myself.

I ain't scared of no nigga fuck y'all! Dream this ain't over baby begging to be with me ass bitch!

Call her a bitch again and see what the fuck happens!

I never begged to be with you, Cameron your fuckin delusional!

Yeah ight, you Betta watch yo back nigga! Cameron said as he tried to walk away.

You the one that's walking away bitch boy. Stay right here so my brother can come join the party! You lucky I don't end you myself! He said as he raised his gun. I grabbed his arm for him to lower it.

It's tooo hot out here Khi, please don't! Erica would never forgive me if I let you go to jail.

And Demon would kill me if he knew I let that nigga still live.

Well handle this later. Thank you!

You straight?

Yeah!

Ight be safe!

I will you too! I got in my car and fumbled around my purse until I found my phone. I called Sade to tell her to meet me elsewhere cause of what just happened. I can't fuckin believe Cameron ass!