Chapter 17

T'YLAN P.O.V.

I sat at my desk tired as hell. Today been a long fuckin day and I was fuckin drained. This whole week been crazy as fuck.

I got up to finish cooking this crack up to get it ready to be sent downstairs to be cut up.
I started to head arguing, females at that! This shit was distracting me. I grabbed my remote turning my tv on and switching to the security cameras.

My sister was here, and the bitch Tiondra and Khi bitch Erica.
I took my gloves off pissed off. "Come finish this shit for me!" I said to Mack which who was sitting at the table. I opened my door and came downstairs pissed off.

Fuck is y'all fuckin arguing about? I yelled scaring all they asses.

You fuckin Dream? Tiondra asked pissed off. Ima fuck Dream ass up for running her mouth. "And is you fuckin this bitch?" She yelled pointing to my sister.

What the fuck is it to you? I yelled getting in her face. "Matter fact you fuckin lucky she pregnant cause I'll have her ass handle you bitch!" I said as I stepped back.

This the type of bitches you fuckin on D? My sister asked pissed off.

Fuck outta here. You know I ain't!

Fuck you Demon! Tiondra said rolling her eyes.

Bitch get out. I grabbed her by her arm pushing her towards the door. She damn near fell when I pushed her ass. She was mad as hell.

Yas what the fuck is you doing here?

I just came to see you, you haven't been answering no one calls....mom wants to speak to you.

Tell her I'm fuckin busy.

Well I see your okay, so ima just leave, can you call me later?

Yeah! I walked my sister out the door and to her car just in case this retarted bitch was out here. "That bitch is weird, the one at the hospital that day, yeah that was more your speed. Leave these hood rats alone and get you a real lady!" Yas smiled getting in her car.

Yas shut the fuck up! I said twisting my lips up and closing her door.

Why you so mean got damn! Bye muthafucka! She rolled her eyes and started her car to pull off.
My phone started fuckin ringing and I was getting more annoyed it was one thing after a fuckin nother. I'm putting this shit on do not disturb, the call ended and it started ringing again. I pulled it from my pocket and it was Dream.

"I don't know what the fuck you got going on or what the fuck you telling the next bitch but IM TOO FUCKIN GROWN TO BE FUCKIN FIGHTING OVER A NIGGA!" She yelled into the phone.

What the fuck is you talking about Dream? And who the fuck is you talking to muthafucka you better watch yo fuckin tone! I yelled at her ass.

Muthafucka I'm talking to you! You fuckin hear me! I said what the fuck I just said! I'll be damn if I'm fighting over a nigga who fuckin everybody. Nigga fuck you! She screamed into the phone.

Im bouta smack the fuck out this fuckin girl! "DREAM IM REALLY GONE BEAT YO ASSS!"

Yeah okay like I said. "Bitch break my window if you fuckin want to! I swear to God!" She yelled but she wasn't talking to me.

DREAM! I yelled into the phone. "DREAM!" It sounded like she dropped her phone.

What's going on? I can hear you yelling my friend name all the way in the house. Khi girl said coming outside.

I don't fuckin know. She arguing with somebody. I pulled my keys from my pocket unlocking my car doors and getting in. I backed out the driveway and pulled off. I sped to her fuckin house. I just know it better not be who the fuck I think it is.