Chapter 5

ACE, DREAMS BROTHER

ACE, DREAMS BROTHER

______________________

T'Ylan P.O.V.

I woke up with a blanket over me. I was high as hell last night. I must of passed out at shawty crib. I had all my shit on still, money still in my pockets still. My gun sat on the table. I grabbed my shit and tucked it on my waist.

I ain't never sleep this long at nobody else. It was a peaceful vibe going on in here. It was 9am on her home system.

I heard a soft voice singing coming from the kitchen way. She had on a sports bra, some little ass shorts on, and some Chanel house shoes. She was pretty as hell. I noticed how good she looked yesterday but she was looking right, right now. Her natural beauty was just as sexy as it was when she was did up. Her pretty chocolate skin, was glowing and oiled up i know she was soft. She had a fat ass! Her tities sat up perfectly. Had to be about a 36 double D! She had a slim stomach, a few tattoos on her. Her hair was pinned up and she had on a pair of glasses.

"Why you calling me on the phone, why you not at home on time, you say you staying over your ya friends and you got a lot going on." Shorty was sanging, not singing but sangingggg while making breakfast. It smelt good as fuck.

Oh shit! She said scared jumping as she turned around and seen me. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry!" She was so apologetic.

Nah, where ya bathroom?

Umm that door right behind you. She pointed. I turned around and opened the door. It was a full size bathroom with a nice little set up. The theme of it was polo. That shit was kinda fire if you ask me. I lifted the toilet seat up and everything was so clean. I took a piss and washed my hands.

I made you a Togo container! She said as she grabbed her garbage getting ready to take it out. "Your not allergic to anything are you?"

Nah...

Okay! I made bacon, and sausage not sure which one you would of wanted so I put both in there. Eggs, toast with jelly strawberry and grape once again not sure which one you would of wanted and Pancakes and I made a fruit mimosas. To go silverware, slat and pepper is in the bag as well!

Damn thank you...

I just thought you might of been hungry plus I was making myself breakfast anyways and didn't wanna be rude.

You straight. I took the garbage from her hands. "Where ya bin at?"

Oh it's just in the garage I can Take it out.

You ain't use to niggas doing shit for you huh? I asked her cause I never met a women who didn't mind a man taking their garbage out. She was hesitant as hell.

Let's just say even my own daddy showed me I could never depend on no nigga.

Tell yo nigga he a bozo for having you still think like that!