Chapter 18

DREAM P.O.V.

I tossed and turned all night in bed cause I was so fuckin uncomfortable. I was mad as hell, all I wanted was to bus a nut and fall asleep in this nigga arms like I've been doing for the past two and a half weeks. But I was standing on business! If he wasn't gone just fuck with me and just me then I didn't want his ass and I made that shit very clear a few days ago. But now I was paying the price. I was so horny and missed him bad. I was feeling like we was going through a break up and we wasn't even together.

I rolled over grabbing my rose to take the edge off me but this shit didn't work and it died right as I was about to cum. I screamed in frustration throwing it across the room.

Nope Dream! Don't touch that phone and don't call him! I huffed my breath and went to go take a hot shower. I got out and dried off, putting oil all over my body. My phone lit up and it was just a notification from Instagram. I got excited cause I thought it could of been him for a second texting me. I wanted to throw my phone across the room because it wasn't.

I grabbed my phone unlocking it and dialing this stupid nigga number. Maybe he won't answer it's 3am.... He should be sleep. He's definitely probably sleep....

Yo? His deep sleepy voice said from the other end as he answered on the fourth ring.

Hi... I said shyly.

What's up?
I could tell he was smoking I could hear it through the phone.

I miss you...I said biting my nails. I was nervous for a response.

Oh do you?

Yes....I miss sleeping next to you every night, I miss feeling your arms around me, I miss you....

Dream what do you want?

You know what I want T'Ylan....

There was a very long pause on the phone for a second. I thought he hung up for a second. "I'm on my way!" He said with a sigh. He hung up the phone and I kinda got excited. I just wanted one thing then he go with his nasty ass attitude.

I got up fixing my bed and lighting the candles. Maybe if I set the mood he'll lose that nasty ass attitude. I went to my closet and I debated if I just wanted to answer the door naked or put something on.

My phone started ringing and it was him. "Hello!" I answered trying not to sound so excited.

Open the garage. He said before hanging up. I opened the app on my phone opening the garage. I didn't have time to put on anything so being naked it was. I went downstairs and opened the garage door for him to come in. He stepped out of his Range Rover and walked towards me to come in the house. I bit my bottom lip to keep from smiling. Just cause we about to fuck do this make me not standing on business? But I ment what I said though!

Hi! I smiled a bit shyly.

Sup! I moved to the side so he could come in the house. I closed and locked it after he was completely in. He kicked his shoes off and he was looking good as fuck. Just take me right now daddy! He took his hoodie off and he was high as hell. "Where yo clothes at?"

I just felt like sleeping naked tonight. I smiled hard as I walked upstairs he couldn't see my face. He sat on the bed and I stood between his legs. "You know what you want get it!" He said as he took his gun from his waist and sat it on my nightstand. I dropped to my knees untying his sweats and pulling his dick out. My BestFriend mmm I missed it so much! Words couldn't describe how happy I was right now honestly.
I started sucking his dick like I had a point to prove. Ima make him wish he nevaaaa let all these days go by and what he's gonna miss for good.
I could tell he was getting close to nutting so I started deep throating him sucking his dick faster hitting him with the two hand twist combo. He grabbed my hair pulling it back making me look up to him.

Next time I tell yo ass to do something you fuckin do it! You understand me?

Yes...

Yess what Dream?

Yess daddy! (Owe my soul was so happy right now.!)

Get up. He directed letting my hair go. He stood up and pulled his sweater off then took his sweat pants off. "You not done get over here!" He said sternly standing up. I crawled over to him and he flipped me over so my head was hanging off the bed. "Open yo mouth! And don't fuckin play with me either Dream! And open yo legs!" He directed me. I did as he told me to and I sucked his dick upside down as he fucked my mouth playing with my wet pussy. He was finger fucking me so good I was wetting my bed up completely just drowning his fingers in my juices. He leaned in and started eating my pussy. He was setting me so good I couldn't concentrate on suckin his dick. He flipped me over and started eating my pussy from the back. He slid his tongue up and ate my ass. I was so close to saying I love you!
This nigga was so nasty and I was wide open in love already! Just dickmatized!

Put that ass up! And don't run, cause this what the fuck you wanted right! He grabbed my hips and slid in slowly. As hard as he was trying to be he damn near was about to bus already. He pulled my hair back fuckin me and kissing me.
"This what the fuck you wanted right Dream?!"

Ye...yesss! Yes!!!

I can't fuckin hear you!

Yes daddy! I'm bouta cum, I'm bouta cum! I'm bouta cum!!! I screamed out and he started fucking me faster pulling my hair back and choking me. He put that leg up and was deep in me. I wanted to push him out and stop but I knew it'll only end with me being held down. It hurted so fuckin good.

Look at daddy baby taking it so good! He slowed his strokes down a bit, biting his lip. He was getting close to nutting, I could feel his dick getting harder. "You so fuckin sexy when you takin this dick!" "Fuck me back!" He smacked me on my ass and I started bouncing my ass back on him matching his strokes. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt my body tending up to cum again. "Nah take it! Take it!" He grabbed my arm putting it behind my back so I could stop pushing him out. "This what the fuck you wanted you gotta take this!" He sped up and I was cummin so hard my body was shaking. I fell to the bed as he finished. He leaned in closer to me and kissed me as he pulled out. Now I can sleep with a smile on my face.