Chapter 41

DREAM P.O.V.

I grabbed my bottle of wine off the counter top and immediately grabbed a glass pouring me a glass. My make up was smudged all over my face and I still had tears in my eyes.

My phone started ringing and it was my man. "What?!" I yelled into the phone answering.

I was calling to apologize, but who the fuck you talking to? Wait you crying?

Yessss T'Ylan I am!

Why what's wrong?

Because I got fired!

You got fired? Fuck you mean?

Exactly what I said! I feel like he fired me cause he knows I'm not into him. He asked me out on a date I declined and you was about to kill him so that's his way of retaliating.

Ight I'll call you back!

What?

I'll call you back!

No, yours not going to do anything besides make everything worse. Don't do anything!

You just told me he fired you! And asked you on a date and you said no so now the lil Nigga in his feelings. All ima do is have a talk with him.

NO T'YLAN! I NEED MY JOB BACK!

Ahhhh canttttt hearrrrr youuu! (He tried to make static sounds.) Can't hear you lalala! Ohhh your breaking up! Huh? What you say? Can you hear me? No!? Bye! He said so sarcastically asking like the phone was breaking up and hung up.

I can't stand his ass! I sat my phone down taking a huge gulp of my wine. I shouldn't of drunk it too fast my stomach started to turn.
My phone lit up with a text from Demon. He sent me his location and told me to come pull up on him.

I went upstairs to wash my face and redo my make up. I was so miserable right now. I grabbed my keys and typed in the gps the address he sent me. It was 12 minutes from my house.

I pulled up to the address he told me to and it was off of main st. I texted him I was outside and he came to the front door. I got out the car and looked around for a second. I had that I was being followed feeling again.

I walked past him and into the building. It was a huge open space with tall windows. There was two bathrooms on the right hand side. And counter tops along the one side of the room. Then two offices on the other side. It had really nice vinyl on the floors

You like it? He asked concerned.

Yes this is really nice! What are you going to do with it?

I was gonna turn it into a lounge but you got fired so this is for you. You got an office right there with a bathroom in it. The next office next to it is another office. You can use that for whatever or if you want someone else to work with you. This is a supply closet right here. Bathrooms over there. I know you mad and upset about getting fired but let that shit ride. You have your degree and shit you can build ya own business and have yo own shit doing the same shit you was just doing. I set you up with a meeting with my business consultant for tomorrow at 10am. She's going to talk you through everything and get you up and running whatever you need to do for the shit to be legit and legal. (He walked over to a bag that was on the counter top.)

This is about a lil over $250 grand. It's for renovations and designs. After your business meeting at 1 you have a meeting with my interior designer. Y'all can go over floor plans how you want this to look and all that shit. And whatever else you want and need you got it.

I also got another $250 for you that's 3 times what you make a year so you ain't gotta worry about shit Ight?! I feel like that shit my fault so ima always take care of you, as long as you're my woman.
He pulled me into hug him. He wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes trying not to cry.

I love you baby! I cried to him. He leaned down to me and kissed me. "I love you too ma!"