Chapter 15

DREAM P.O.V.

Demon stood against the wall leaning on it staring out the window. Davion's been in surgery for almost four hours now.

I bought you a sandwich and a drink... I said as I sat it down on the table. "I'm sure your hungry.!"

He probably thinks I hate him....
He said as he broke his silence.

I'm sure he doesn't! You was doing a lot for him....

After he told me everything I just walked out....I didn't say shit! I just left....I don't really love anybody but that kid reminded me of me so fuckin much. I just wanted to look out for his ass. I was treating him like a little brother on the low. I had mad love for his lil ass. Now he thinks that I'm not shit and I hate him.

He doesn't think that Demon...

T'Ylan! (He turned to look at me.)

T'Ylan he doesn't think that! Trust me, he loves you! He really did look up to you. You mean a lot to him.

Then why don't feel so bad?

Because you just learned a secret that probably wasn't ever ment to come out.

Family for Sales....Davion Sales! A doctor said coming over to the waiting room. Everybody got up and rushed towards him.

I'm his older brother! Demon said probably.

Davion is stable! He's in recovery right now. A bullet pierced his liver so he will be added to the transplant list for a new one. But for now he's stable.

Thank you! I'll be paying for all this medical bills too! Demon said shaking his hand. "Can I see him?!"

When he's out of recovery you can. I'll have a nurse take you to the room when it's time.

Thank you!

No problem. The doctor smiled and walked away.

Told you so! I said as I rubbed his back and he let out a sigh of relief. He sat down and I sat next to him.

Thank you! He said resting his head on his hands.

I'll always be here! Now you can eat something! I got up to grab his food and drink.

I don't want that....

I live around the corner I can make you something real quick.

Nah, can you just.....can you just stay here with me!

I grabbed his hand and held it. "Of course I can!"

I just wanna be the first face he sees when he wakes up.

I understand. I'll be right here with you!

We sat here for hours it seemed like. Everybody else had left for the night since it was going on 2am. So we sat quietly waiting for a nurse to say we can go see him. I could feel all of Demons energy. He was so broken and worried.

Visitors for Davion! A nurse called out coming into the waiting room. We stood up and not once did he let go of my hand. I rested my head on his arm as we stood on the elevator waiting for it to reach the floor we was going on. I yawned tired as hell and we followed the nurse down the hall and to Davions room. He was sleeping so peacefully.

He sat in the chair and pulled it to his bed side. He grabbed his hand and held it with tears in his eyes.

_________________________

T'YLAN P.O.V.

Davion started to wake up a bit it seemed like. My heart was hurting for this kid right now.