Chapter 3

DREAM P.O.V.

I began to get dress. I put my push up bra on to raise the girls. I put my black thong on then a tight white under armor shirt on before my jersey. It was long and covered my ass just enough. I put my red and white Jordan heels on with a pair of white Nike socks. I let my hair down and put a huge white bow in the back of my head. I finished my make and glossed my lips. I was looking good as fuck.

Yupppp that's what I'm talking bout! Erica said slapping me on my ass as she came into my closet. She scared the shit out of me I gotta take my key away from her ass.

You get on my fuckin nerves! I snapped at her.

Yeah right you love me! Let's go I already started pregaming for you. Here's a shot! She pulled a 1738 shooter from her chest and gave it to me.

Ohhhh you coming like that, that's crazy! I laughed.

Yup get with the program boo! She snatched it out my hand opened it and forcefully poured it in my mouth.

Now what if I was only drinking light tonight.

Welp now you gone be drinking both!
I rolled my eyes walking out the closet hitting the lights leaving her there. I grabbed my phone and small black cross over body purse that fit my phone, ID and bank card.

I was ready to go so I followed Erica out my house, locking and closing the door. She had her two friends Tiondra and Aaniyla in the car with her waiting.

Heyy y'all! I spoke getting in the front seat.

Heyy! They spoke back together. These two was cool. I wouldn't call them my friends. I only had two Erica and Sade. Sade moved to Atlanta a few months ago for her man, he turned around married her now she pregnant. I love that for her so bad. I can't wait to find my man and get married so I can have some kids. I'm almost 223 and even though I'm not rushing it I wouldn't mind if it had happened soon. But for right now ima just enjoy my life, and soaking up all my alone time.

E, pulled up to the club and parked out front. She valet her car and the workers opened the door for us before skipping the line and being escorted in to the club. We went up to VIP and got our section but I went over to the bar to order her a few surprise bottles.

I'm sorry excuse me! I said as I accidentally bumped into this guy dropping my drink. I hurried up and grabbed a bunch of napkins to wipe his lap off. Good thing it was literally just a shot.

You good shorty it's ma bad, I bumped into you getting up. He said as he put his drink down. His deep voice made me look up. I was stuck at how handsome his face was. He was fine as hell! He stood about 6'7, very muscular, pretty deep brown eyes that almost looked black. A Carmel complexion with locs that hung down to his back. He had tattoos everywhere. His whole entire aura screamed he was that nigga. The type that makes your pussy wet by just looking at him.
He took the napkins from my hand sitting them down. "Yo get her another round!" He yelled to the bartender. He reached in his pocket and pulled out two clean 100 dollar bills and dropped it at the bar before grabbing his drink to walk away.

The bartender quickly made new drinks and put them in a tray giving me the shots. I took it and made my way back over to the girls.
Girl what he say? Dallas, Erica cousin asked coming over to me as I sat the drinks down.

Who? I asked confused.

Demon!

Who the fuck is Demon? I asked confused.

You don't know who Demon is? Dallas, Tiondra, and Aniylah asked as I passed everyone a shot.

No, should I?