Chapter 31

DREAM P.O.V.

I didn't get much sleep last night cause we was too busy fucking! My little heart was extremely happy. I been so horny and playing with myself wasn't working. I needed my man bad. I can't believe that mean ass man asked me to be his girlfriend. Like me? The same nigga who said he don't do labels? Has a GIRLFRIEND! That's the exact moment I knew I had good pussy!

I got up grabbing my robe to put it on. He was still sleep. It was almost 7am and I can't believe he was still here.

I went downstairs to start my coffee so I can get my day started and make my way to work. I had a few extra minutes so I began to make breakfast for my man when he woke up. I made some eggs bacon and toast just something really quick.

GoodMorning! I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist as he came downstairs.

GoodMorning! He smiled back and kissed me. "What's this?"

Breakfast!

Damn I get breakfast now!

You would of been got it but you never stayed past 6am for me to even wake up to make you breakfast. You want coffee or anything?

Yeah!

Okay sit down! I grabbed him a coffee mug and made him a cup of coffee to go with his breakfast. I sat it down in front of him and he grabbed me by my waist.

You work today?

Yes I'm bouta get ready in a minute! I said as I stroked his hair back.

Call off! He reached in his pocket and took all the money out his pocket probably was about 10 stacks. "Call off for the rest of the week!" He untied my robe and rubbed his hand down to my pussy. She got instantly wet for this man. "Ima pay you for the rest of the week!"

Okayyyy! I moaned in his ear. He started finger fucking me and I was about to cum so hard then he stopped. "Don't stop!" I managed to get out.

I'll finish later. I licked his fingers and that made me weak in the knees. "I want you to go upstairs get ready for the day and be dressed with a bag pack by 11!"

I'll do that after you fuck me! I pled kissing his lips sticking my hands in his pants rubbing his dick.

He grabbed my hair pulling it back and rubbing my ass. "What did I tell you to do?"

Go upstairs and get ready and pack a bag and be ready by 11!

Good girl! He let me go and smiled. Baby I was so hot and bothered.

What am I suppose to pack?

Something sexy, something comfortable, and something to get wet in.

Oh baby I don't need clothes to get wet in! I smirked.

Yup I know but you should pack something just in case. He smirked grabbing a piece of toast and eating it.

You really not gone fuck me? I pouted.

Ima fuck you later don't worry! He smiled standing up. I loved how tall he was. He leaned down and kissed me. "I'll be back in a minute.!" He grabbed his keys and coffee and left out. I rolled my eyes so hard and stormed upstairs.

I wanted to get this nut off so bad. I grabbed my rose and laid in the middle of my bed. I pulled my phone from the night stand and went to my safari. My private history was crazy I had so many porn tabs open it was insane. I found my favorite video. I wasn't gay but I like to watch girls squirt. I turned my rose on touching myself placing it on my clit rubbing my nipples. I was working up to the third setting my favorite! I was about to cum so hard.

You need help?
I looked up and Demon was standing at the door. He walked over to me and pulled me to the edge of the bed. "You wanna disobey me?"

No daddy!

Aht, aht! I ain't tell you to speak. He took the rose from my hand and pressed it firmly on my clit. I let my moans out and he found joy in taking control of me.

I'm bouta cum! I grabbed his hand and he clicked it to the third setting. My body couldn't handle it. He slid his fingers in me finger fucking me pressing the rose harder on my clit. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I had the biggest orgasm ever. I started squirting everywhere. I tried to push his hand away from me and he just kept going.

Nah you wanna disobey me, keep that shit right there!
I squeezed his hand between my legs moving and squirming to get him off of me. I don't want no more. I was cumming so hard again! I let out a deep breath as he felt I had enough. I couldn't even breathe. He pulled it off and licked it. "Now go do what the fuck I just told you to!" He said leaning over to me and kissing me. "And I'll be taking this!" He put my rose on his pocket, grabbed his gun and phone. "Get up Dream!" He laughed as he walked out my room.

Fuck him im going to sleep!