Chapter 47

DREAM P.O.V.

I wasn't able to sleep all night cause my stomach did nothing but twist and turns. I was overwhelmed with finding out that I'm pregnant. Of course this nigga didn't come home so I was going crazy in my head and my thoughts about what he would think about it.

We've ever only had sex without a condom. Nigga not once ever thought about pulling out. Yeah he's made jokes about saying he gone trap me, and I always say I can't wait to start a family but when the shit is right there in your face it's like oh shit, this is real! Like this is really about to happen.

I just needed to tell him and get this off my chest.
My doorbell rang and I went downstairs to see who it was. I wasn't expecting no one.

As I got close to the front door I saw it was my brother. I haven't seen him in months. He smiled hard and I opened the screen door for him to come in. "Aceeeyyy!" I screamed happily hugging him.

Sup baby girl how you?

Where have you been? I hit him in his chest. I loved my brother bad.

I been around had to lay low for a bit but I'm back and I got something for you. He reached In His pocket and pulled out a few stacks. "This $15K lil sis! I do appreciate that you did for me!"

Of course bro! From the womb to the tomb! I smiled hard. "Thank you this means a lot to me!"

I have some news I'd like to share with you! I smiled hard. Demon walked into the house..."Baby, this is my brother Ace. Ace my husband!" I smiled proudly.

Husband? My brother asked turning around. Soon as he turned around Demon punched Ace in his face so hard Ace stumbled back but swung on him. They started fighting. Demon slammed Ace into my diamond glass table breaking it as he kept punching my brother.

STOP! STOP, STOPPPPP! I yelled trying to stop him. He pushed me so hard and I flew to the ground in the glass. "DEMON STOP!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. Ace was able to get from under him. He pulled his gun from his waist and pointed it at Demon.

ACE STOP PUT THE GUN DOWN STOP! I screamed.! I tried to get up and the glass cut my hand and my arm. I was dripping blood everywhere. "Baby calm down!" I jumped in front of Demon grabbing him. "Baby please!"

Pull the trigger nigga! He barked at Ace as he gripped his gun tighter. "Get the fuck out my way Dream!" He yelled at me reaching for his gun. I grabbed it from his waist before he could.

Yeah how you like that nigga! Ace laughed.

Ace stand down please I'm begging you! I cried turning to him.

Nah fuck that! Ace spat blood from his mouth.
" You bitch ass nigga!"

Demon tried to push me to get through to Ace and I held the gun up to him. "Baby I love you so much so fuckin much but I can't let you hurt my brother!" He cut his eyes at me and if looks could kill I'd be dead.

Yeah nigga! Thought you had one up on me! Ace laughed.

Ace stand down! I love you to death but I will NOT let you hurt my husband! I pointed the gun at him.

Oh now you wanna defend this nigga Dream! Ace yelled at me.

I love both of y'all. Both of you are so important to me. But Ace he is my husband STAND DOWN!

Fuck no! You took Shìt too far Dream! You married this Nigga this wasn't the plan! Ace laughed.

There was no plan Ace stop!

You know it was....

Dream what the fuck is he talking about?

Oh you don't know? She don't love you Nigga! Ace laughed.

Baby yes I do, you know I do!

Dream you better fuckin tell me something right now!

Baby I love you....

DREAM TELL ME FUCKIN SOMETHING! He grabbed me by my throat choking me up.

Get the fuck off my sister nigga I swear to god I'll blow yo shit back. I was balling my eyes out.
His grip got tighter and I couldn't breathe.

She don't fuckin love you Nigga! All this was a joke for her to get close to you so I can kill yo ass! Set yo ass up! Ace laughed. Demon looked me in my eyes and I've never been so scared in my life.

Is this true? He asked me grilling tighter before letting me go. He dropped me to the floor and I cried so hard. "IS THIS FUCKIN TRUE?" He asked so angry. I couldn't even speak I was gasping for air.

Baby! I reached up for him through my tears.

DREAM IS THIS FUCKIN TRUE?!

No! No it's not! I gagged through my tears.

No need to lie dream! Ace laughed.

Baby I swear to god I'm not lying. I would never do that to hurt you baby. I love you. I cried. "Please don't listen to him baby pleas!"

He picked me up by my shirt yoking me up he slammed my back into the wall. "Your dead to me, don't you ever say shit to me ever the fuck again!" He said so sternly. He dropped me and I fell again. "On my mama you dead to me Dream!" He said standing over me. He was so angry and the look in his eyes said he wanted to kill me.

T'Ylan wait! I got up rushing after him. H slammed his car door in my face. I stood in front of him so he couldn't pull off. "Your not leaving me! Your not leaving me, baby stop!" I cried hitting the hood of his car. I was getting blood everywhere. "Baby please I love you!" Instead of just pulling off he reversed his car and spun around then pulled off zooming down the street. I fell to my knees holding myself crying. I felt like I couldn't breathe I felt like my life was over. I lost my soulmate, my happiness, my world, my husband and BestFriend.

I don't know what the fuck you see in that nigga anyways! Ace said rolling his eyes.

Why would you do that Ace? You know I never ever fuckin planned that shit with you. When you brought that Shìt up the first time you asked me and you needed money I told you no hell no! I didn't even have intentions on even dating him after that conversation but I did and I fell in love! And he genuinely loved me. I love that man so much. He makes my heart stop beating when I'm around him. He make me feel like I can do anything! He believed in me and always been there when I needed him
Most.

It's okay you'll find a new nigga!

I'm fuckin pregnant you idiot!

My phone started ringing and I ran over to answer it, hoping it was him. "Baby? Demon?!" I cried answering.

Oh my god your alive! I just had another dream. Dream are you okay? Safe asked which who was on the other line.