Chapter 55

S/O to Jazzy aka JazDaDon146
For the cash app thank her for the paid chapter!! 🫶🏾💕she's the reason y'all got this! 😂 thank you girl 💜_______________________

DREAM P.O.V.

I pulled on a pair of black Leggins, a tank top, a cream over sized sweatshirt with brown stitching in it that said "A'different Vibe" a pair of white Nike socks, and a pair of my brown and white dunks. I straighten my hair and did a side part. I moisturized my face and glossed my lips. I put on a pair of gold hoops, a few gold bangles, and a few gold chains and gold rings. I looked cute and simple but most importantly comfortable.

I grabbed my purse off the counter top from downstairs and my keys and left out. My mom invited me over for dinner today. Said she had some big news and she wanted to share it with me. I haven't talked to her in a while in fact since she went on her trip and that was forever ago. I still was in a bit of pain but it was manageable.

I got in my car and pulled off and headed towards her house. I felt so nauseous when I drove. It's been a few days since I got the abortion and I swear I was feeling more pregnant then I did before. The bleeding had stopped but the pains was still there. It's been days since I talked to Demon. Can't believe we're actually over. The more I think about it the more I get it. It's honestly my fault, I should have told Demon that Ace was my brother. Everything just so happened to go so fast. I knew they knew each other because Ace brought up the whole situation. But I wasn't thinking, just fell in love too quick.

But heyyy it's over now and what can I do?

I pulled up to my mom house and I just got this unworry feeling. I took a deep breath and got out. I opened the door and went in. She had the front door wide open. She such an old lady. I bet she was out there reading a book with a her lil drank.

Hi Auntyyyy!!! Amaya my niece smiled running up to me. Ace had twin girls, they were 5. Twins ran in the family bad. My mom was a twin, my grandma was a twin and she had 3 sets of twins.

Hi baby! I smiled hard, she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

Awwww hi baby! She giggled kissing my stomach.

Girl watch out ain't no baby in there! I lugged nervously.

Uhun it's a girl and boy!

Girl bye where ya grandma?

In the kitchen! She laughed. I made my way into the kitchen and my mama was cooking with Aniya my other niece and Ace was sitting at the kitchen island.

Heyyy baby! She smiled so hard. She dropped her spatula and came over to hug and kiss me.

Hi ma, Hi Niy! I hugged and kissed her back.

Took you long enough to get here! What you was doing?

I wasn't feeling good!

Mmmm not you ain't feeling good. You always feel good! You ain't knocked up is you? She asked looking over her glasses and at me. Ace rolled his eyes so hard.

No....no I'm not! I bit the side of my lip. I couldn't bring myself to tell my mama I got an abortion because she would lose her shit and she don't believe in them.

Mmmm! Ace said with his lips twisted up.

I ignored him and she looked at him then at me. She was really good at reading body languages. "What's wrong with yall? You would have been done ran up and hugged ya brother by now!"  She said with her hand on her hip.

Nun...

Bullshit, Ace what you do?

I ain't do shit she the one fuckin with the opps! He blurted out sitting back with his arms folded.

Well if you stop tryna run off on everybody and pay them what the fuck you owe them maybe people wouldn't be your oops.

You shouldn't be fuckin my opps! That's law! You been knew I wasn't fuckin with the nigga Demon and you turn around talking bout some that's yo husband. You foul for that Dream. Family is loyalty! I come before any nigga, you decided to go off and marry the muthafucka.

Your married? When did you get married Dream? My mom asked butting in.

Family is loyalty? But you offered me to him. Right or wrong?

Man, whatever!

Nahhh now it's man whatever when you wrong me first fuck outta here. You really a bitch ass nigga. You can't keep a plug and somebody always tryna kill you cause you always running off on they shit. Before i even met the nigga you already offered me to him on some tryna sell me shit. Thought I wasn't gone find out about that shit? I didn't plan to fall in love with the man but I did. And we just happened, I wasn't even interested in him at first but why am I passing something up that put its self in my face. I deserved to be happy, I deserved to be loved, and I loved the fuck out of my husband and you ruined it! You fuckin ruined it!

I ain't do shit!

Once again, Dream you're married?

Yeah she married! Married the nigga Demon...

Demon? The kingpin? Niya go in the front baby with your sister. She took my niece down from the stool so she could run away.

Yes! Ma, we were in a relationship together and that's who the guy I was talking to you about. He asked me to marry him then we went and got our license. We was suppose to get officiated next week but we called the wedding off and canceled it because this nigga told him I set him up. Now he doesn't believe what we had was real. He thinks I lied to him and I faked everything.

Tell her how you pregnant....

I'm not pregnant....

Oh now you not pregnant? You already out everything out there keep going! He laughed.

Dream you're pregnant too? When was you going to tell me any of this?

I had got an abortion....i didn't wanna have a baby by someone who hates me. And don't trust me! I refuse to be a single mom with no help. Or get treated like shit my entire pregnancy. I deserve the best and nothing less!

Oh that's a fact! That's for sure you do! My mother agreed. "No wonder why it's so much tension between the two of you. We gotta figure this out now!"

Ain't nun to figure out. I'm broken, I'm single, I'm hurting, I'm in pain. My heart hurts ma, and I can't get the man I'm in love with back. He need to figure the shit out and tell him it was all a lie or something! Until then I will never forgive him. And as long as I'm "dead to him" Ace is Dead to me! And I'm standing on that shit! And I really wanted to have dinner with you but I don't wanna be around him so I'm leaving.

Dream wait!

No ma I'm good! I grabbed my keys off the counter and walked out. I got in my car and pulled off to go back home. Ace is dead to me!