Chapter 59

DREAM P.O.V.

Demon yelled at us with nothing but full force and base in his voice. He had Monique in tears. I was just shocked. He was so pissed and aggravated. I left the apartment and went downstairs to go wait for him at my car like he told me to.

He was raging, when he stepped outside he jaw clenched at the hot sun, the vain on his neck stuck out, and he had his locs pulled up into a bun. He locked eyes with me and walked over to me.

What the fuck was you doing here? He asked pissed and annoyed.

She called me...I thought she was in pain and I didn't want to be rude. Plus I been looking for you !

Fa what? I thought I made it very clear....

T'Ylan just shut the fuck up for a second! I yelled at him interrupting him. He cut his eyes at me so fast. "I have something to tell you.!" I added trying to lighten the mood. He looked like I just tried to kill him. I reached over into the car and into my purse grabbing the sonogram out. "I'm still pregnant!"I quickly blurted out.

Thought you got an abortion? He asked confused keeping his eyes on it.

I thought I did too, that's not it, look! I pointed out the obvious and his whole face softened. Not really showing much emotion but it softened up. He licked his lips and looked at me.

What you wanna do? He asked leaning back on the car with his arms folded. "I mean like shit it's obviously they ment to be here!"

Yeah obviously....

Soooo?

Sooo what Demon?

So what the fuck do you wanna do Dream?

Keep them...

Ight was that so hard to say?

No...
He looked at me for a moment then stood to his feet to walk away.

He turned back around. "I'll be at every doctor's appointment, whatever you need or want let me know and I'll get it. I'll be there for the birth and will pay all your medical expenses throughout the pregnancy. I'll also give you $50,000 a month just for yourself and another $25 for your bills a month so that way you don't have to work or whatever or worry about your bills throughout this pregnancy. Once they get here I'll give you $100k a month for support and continue to pay your bills."
He said without hesitation.

What about us? I asked grasping his attention grabbing his arm.

Dream you know what it is!

Can we stop please! T'Ylan what do I have to do to get you back? Baby I'm going crazy without you. I need to you. I need to see you, hug you, touch you, feel you, breathe you! I'm just gonna have to keep pretending and forcing myself not to want you?
He just looked at me. I couldn't read his facial expression.

T'Ylan please say something....