Chapter 11

T'YLAN P.O.V.

I walked away from everybody going into the grocery store. I grabbed a cart and Davion came running after me. I can't wait to drop this lil nigga off.

Look what I got! He smiled hard biting his lip. He pulled a Chanel wallet from under his shirt.

Where the fuck you get this from? Who's is it?
I asked taking it from him. I opened it and it was Dreams wallet.

Yo future wifey!

How the fuck you get her wallet? I slapped his ass in the back of his head.

Owe nigga! She had dropped it on the ground. But Damn wait you admitting that's yo wifey!

Who his wifey me? Shorty said walking towards us so happy.

Now you know damn well that you ain't his wife! Davion said and it made me laugh a bit. "I'm talkin bout Ms. Jones!"

That bitch doodoo as hell! Trust me baby you don't want that! She's a loser and like bum ass niggas. Baby she wouldn't even know what to do with you even if she had a map glued to her hands. She said before walking off.

Get rid of her! Davion said annoyed.

You don't even know kid!
I grabbed the cake I had ordered and paid for it and we went to leave out. I dropped Davion off in the hood and was bouta drop shorty off.

I'm not ready to leave you just yet! She said pouting.

Well I'm ready for you to leave!

Damn nigga you don't gotta be so honest all the time.

Wouldn't be me if I didn't! You around for one thing anyways.

What's that? She smiled.

To suck my dick. I unzipped my pants and leaned my seat back a little bit and pulled my dick out. She rolled her eyes and leaned in to me to start giving me head. I scrolled on my phone as she was sucking my dick.

My phone started ringing and it was Khi. "Yo!" I answered.

Where you at bra? Everybody at the restaurant!

Oh shit, I'm getting my dick sucked. I'm on my way!

Nasty ass nigga! Hurry up pull up.

Bet! I hung up and sat my phone down.
Yo Yo get up!

Let me finish!

You is!

You ain't nut yet...

And I'm not yo head is trash.
She sat back and hugged her breath folding her arms.

Ain't nobody ever tell me that before. Nigga you missing out on a good bitch!

Tell me some shit I ain't heard before. I pressed my start button on my car and opened her door. "Get out!"

Fuck you nigga! She said kissed off. Soon as she stepped out and closed the door I pulled off. Bitch annoying as fuck!

I pulled up to the hibachi restaurant my family was meeting at. Nobody knew I was home. Khi was my bestfriend and we been BestFriends all our lives. So my family looked at him like he was they son. I grabbed the Chanel bags from my trunk and the cake  and went in. I lifted the cake high to cover my face.

Happy Birthday! I sat the cake down in front of my mama and she smiled so hard!

Ah! Ah! My baby!!!!! She screamed so loud almost falling out the chair. She started balling her eyes out. She got up hugging my neck so tight. "My baby!"

Happy Birthday mama! I kissed her cheek and smiled. It made me happy to see my mother. My parents been together for almost 45 years. They had 4 kids my two older brothers Ryan and Bryan they was two years apart. My sister Yasmine, then me T'Ylan. I was the youngest and most unhinged child they had. I got my name Demon as a child. They said I would grow out of my evil ways but I never did. As far as I could remember I was always mean and evil. It was just me! My pops ran the drug game since he was 16 becoming one of the most powerful kingpins there was by the time he was 26. They had all of us by then too. I got into selling drugs when I was 12. My dad went to jail. Ryan went to college, Bryan was still in high school with Yas. It's just something I was born with. Everybody went off to college except me. Shit wasn't for me nun that shit was. I became a drug lord one of the biggest around the country. My name ring bills every where.

When did you get out?! She asked hugging me so tight kissing my cheek.

Last week I wanted to surprise you.

This is definitely the best surprise ever baby! Oh my god welcome home!

Thanks ma.

Welcome home baby bra! Ryan smiled slapping me up.

And you kept this a secret from me! My mom laughed pushing Khi a little bit.

Sorry ma, this Nigga made me keep a secret.

I missed you! Yas smiled hugging me.

What the fuck! I yelled out as she stood up to hug me. My sister was pregnant as fuck! "When the fuck did that happen?" "Who you been fuckin? How y'all let this happen?"

I'm grown! You the baby remember! She laughed hugging me. "Me and my fiancé which you'll meet tomorrow....

Fiancé? Who said you could get married Yas? You trippin ain't nobody ask me to have yo hand in marriage!

Nobody gotta ask you shit you is not daddy! Ain't that right daddy! She smiled hard hugging our father.

Oh so you just approving shit around here huh?

You swear you somebody's father! My dad laughed. "He's a good guy you'd like him but then Again who knows you don't like nobody!"

You damn right. And ain't nobody good enough for you. A husband and a baby yeah Yas you trippin ma!

He's a great guy Demon. Trust me! You would approve. He's a criminal defense lawyer just like me.

You want me to be excited bout that? If he can't get me off on a case then he ain't good enough.

He is!

You mad picky, when you gone settle down you the only who ain't got nobody! Bryan laughed.

I'm not, to much money to be made out here...
Everybody in my family always had their person except me. I always been to myself and by myself. I'll never fall in love and don't ever fuckin plan to. Love will get yo ass kilt!