Chapter 43

TY'LAN P.O.V.

Aye y'all lil niggas wanna go for a ride? I asked walking out the trap.

Hell yeah! They all said getting excited. I smiled in the inside.

Go get the van. I through the keys at Tyree and he ran off happy as hell. These lil niggas was like 18-21 all 4 of they asses was TTG, don't give a fuck about anything and will catch a body real quick.

Here! Khi said bringing out a comforter and a bat.

Tyree pulled up with the van just in time. "This is your target and you already know what to do with this, when your done meet me down in my aquarium, bring him with you.!"
I handed them the blanket and bat. They got excited as fuck and tan off.

Khi followed me to my truck and I pulled off.

What we doing here? Khi asked sitting back.

Just sit back and relax and watch the show. I pulled my lap top from back seat and hacked into the city camera and turned them off. I then hacked into the buildings cameras and turned them off. He turned his lights off in his office and was getting ready to leave. It was 10 at night and just so perfect!

I through my lap to the back and pulled out a bag of chips! "Nigga you bouta eat? You a nut!" Khi laughed and I shrugged my shoulders. I don't give a fuck I was hungry as hell! I ate like 6 times today. I felt like I was starving! But after this shit I was going home to my lady, getting some pussy, and go to sleep cause I'm sleepy and tired as hell.

I'm fuckin hungry!

Nigga all you do is eat! You done ate bout 10 times today.

Fuck you nigga! I'm fuckin hungry as hell!

Fat ass nigga! He laughed making me laugh. The boys pulled up getting in position. I sat up in my seat to watch this shit. Brent walked out the back door and turned around to lock it. BG through the blanket over his head and they started beating his ass.

I got out the truck and made my way over to them. I motioned for them to stop as Brent screamed and cried in pain. Nigga didn't know what the fuck was happening to him. Jo pulled the blanket off of him and Brent was just covered in blood my boys did they big one.

You see what happens when your jealous? It always comes with a price! I bent down to him in his face. "Not only where you showing my wife how much of a perv you are and sexually harassing her to go out with you, you came to her building and showed how jealous you are and told her you where going to whatever bored there is and get her license revoked so she couldn't have her own business which I'm confused on how you even found out about that so that alone means you should die. But you threatening her just don't sit well with my spirit, it's just so disturbing and I really kill you and your whole blood line, This is what's going to happen! Im going to let them finish beating your ass and when their done, I'm going to kill you like I told you I was!" I smiled. I punched him so hard in his face he KO'd, and I broke his face. I waited for him to come back to and motioned for them to put the blanket back over him and they continued to beat his ass. I walked away and got in my truck and pulled off heading to my aquarium.

I always liked exotic shit and whatever I wanted I took care of.
My phone started ringing taking me out my daze. "Hello?" I answered.

Hi baby! Dream smiled into the phone.

Sup baby?

Are you coming to my house tonight or should I just go to sleep?

Put the key in the mailbox, I'll be there.

Okay, can you stop by the store for me before you get here?

Uhhh yeah what you want?

Where you want him boss? Tyree asked dragging Brent unconscious body into the aquarium.
Take him upstairs over the tank Khi up there. I said back before giving my attention back to my wife.

You doing business?

Yeah something like that, what you want from the store?

Ketchup chips and a strawberry Fanta, a oatmeal cream pie and a strawberry shortcake cheesecake ice cream. Ohhhh and some pickle chips.

Pickle and ketchup chips? Dream what the fuck is you on dude? That shit sound nasty!

It's not baby please!

Ight I'll be there soon.

Thank you baby! I love you! She smiled hard excited.

I love you too! Be there soon. I hung up and walked over to my office. I took my stuff off and put on a wet suit and some water shoes. I went up to the deck BG and Tyree was holding Brent on his back over the tank. He was struggling to move trying to get away from him.

I grabbed a towel and dunked it in the water. "Come here boy!" I slapped the inside of the tank waving my scent around the water. I had a huge great white shark. I've trained this shark since birth under strict marine biologist. I've trained him to kill on command and he trust me. He swamped up to me as I rubbed his body as he passed me. Brent started going crazy. I grabbed my bucket of water with a smile on my face.

Brent I want you to meet Xoe! I smiled. I put the wet towel over his face and Khi handed me the bucket. The boys tilted his head back and I poured the water in his face water boarding him. He thought he was drowning and this shit was funny to me. I did it a few more times and decided this was good enough. He gasp and gasp for air not really being able to breathe.

Brent have you ever swam with sharks? I asked putting my hair up. I sat on the edge of the tank as Xoe swammed up to me.

Please! I'm begging you, I'm begging you please! He cried hard.

Have you ever swam with sharks yes or no!

NO!!!

Well guess what your about to! I smiled looking at him before falling back into the water. I swimmed deep into the water grabbing a hold of Xoe top fin as we swimmed around.

First of all swimming with sharks is crazy as hell! This nigga is fuckin crazy! Tyree said low enough for all of them to hear him. Brent was screaming in fear. Xoe brought me back up and Khi grabbed Brent bringing him to the edge of the tank. He through him in and Brent started panicking. I swimmed over to Brent and grabbed his shirt. I climbed on to the side of the tank with Brent in my hand. I grabbed my whistle blowing it letting Xoe know it was time to eat. He swimmed up and soon as he came out the water I threw Brent straight to his ass. He screamed so loud and Xoe caught him in his mouth. I smiled as he took him deep under water tearing his body apart. His upper body came up and I dived into the water grabbing it. Xoe swimmed towards me with his mouth open and I shoved this nigga body head first into his mouth before swimming up. I climbed out the tank and watched as the bloody water clouded the tank. Xoe ate every piece of that nigga Brent. I went back downstairs and went to go shower.

Welp fun's over gotta get back to my lady!