Chapter 6

DREAM P.O.V.

A few days later....

My doorbell was ringing off the hook and it was my dumb ass brother Ace.
Fuck is you ringing my doorbell for? I asked annoyed opening the door.

Hey sis! He said as he looked behind him.

What's wrong with you?

Open the door please! He grabbed the handle jiggling it. I unlocked the door and he came rushing in, looking behind him before closing it.

You good? I asked confused.

I need your help!

With what?

I got some work I need sold! I need you to knock this shit off!

Uuhun no! Why are you taking on more then you can Ace? I'm not into that shit no more no! Fuck no!

Please, please pleaseeee Dream this nigga gone kill me! I gotta get this shit off. Either that or seduce that nigga so I can kill his ass!

Who?

This nigga name Demon!

HELL NO! Is you crazy! Fuck no!

What you mean? All you gotta do is seduce the nigga. Get him to fall in love with you so I can take his ass out.

That's not gonna happen. That nigga lives up to his name and I don't seen the shit first hand how he get down. Just sell the work and give him his money. How much you owe him?

20K! I need the shit by the end of the week. But look if I take the nigga out it's better.

No Ace I'm not doing that! I'm not getting myself kilt over you and your shit! I got 10k to get you started that's it. I went over to my purse and signed a check for 10 thousand dollars. My brother was my whole world and it's crazy that I've always had to be the one to come in and save him when he's the big brother. I gave him the check and he sucked his teeth.

Thanks...I promise ima pay you back!

Yeah you fuckin better nigga! I want my shit or you ain't gotta worry about his ass getting you, ima get you!

Shut the fuck up!

Whatever, you heard me! Get out there and sell the rest of that work. I got Shìt to do. I opened my door for my brother to leave and he kissed me on my cheek.

Thanks Dream! I love you sis!

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I hugged my brother and he left out. I locked my doors and went upstairs to get ready for work.