Chapter 13

T'YLAN P.O.V.

Why you doing all this? Dream asked me as I put her old breaks and rooters in her trunk.

Take that shit to auto zone and get that credit shit back or whatever the fuck it is.

You just gone ignore me?

What Dream?

You know my name!

Why fuckin wouldn't I?

I don't know....why you doing all this?

Cause you let me crash at ya crib, made me breakfast just say this a lil appreciation for what you did that night, hiding my gun and all.

That wasn't nothing...

You good, take that shit back.

Thank you Demon. (Everybody who was outside left. Tiondra pulled up with Dallas and she smirked.) I appreciate this! She reached up and was about to kiss my cheek but I turned my face unexpectedly to look at her and she caught my lips instead, and Tiondra seen us kiss. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back. I deepened our kiss and it was just as good as the one that night we shared in the car.

Yessss bout fuckin time! Davion said coming out the house. "I thought I was gone have to work hard as hell to get y'all together!" He added.

I pulled away from her and her eyes pled for more. I gave her, her keys and walked off. "Where you going? Bra she wants you!" Davion said coming behind me and following me up to my office.

Fuck is you talking bout? I sat at my desk and opened my books.

Bra she wants you! She got a lil crush on you!

Davion shut the fuck up.

I'm serious! She do and you low key like her too why you fighting her? You stubborn as hell! Just like our dad!

Our who?

Nobody! He said quickly shutting up.

Nah what the fuck you just say?

Demon I got something to tell you...

Spit it out boy!

We brothers!

WHAT? Lil nigga what the fuck is you talking about?

I'm serious Demon we brothers....your dad is my dad. He was with my mom a long time ago. Her name Sheena. Our Dad Djuan and her had a lil thing going on back on the day.
He went into his book bag and pulled out a few pictures. It was pictures of his mom and my father together with her sitting on his lap. Another with him holding her stomach, one when he was a baby, another of all three of them sitting on the couch being a family, and one when he had to be like 5 holding him playing with a baseball mitt.

I'm the only child. He was a round a few times when I was a kid but as I got older he didn't wanna pay my mom to be quiet no more so he bounced on us. Shit made my mom mad next thing you know she hooked on drugs. I never had no home structure. I heard him call you one day and everybody knows you. He said "tell your mom I'll be home soon!" That's how I know you was his son. I been in the streets to get close to you. So when you said I remind you of you when you was my age I wanted to tell you then just didn't know how...

I picked up my keys and grabbed my gun walking out my office. I jumped in my truck and sped to where my father was holding a meeting. I bussed into the conference room pissed off.

Demon! Is everything okay son? My father asked confused and shock standing up.

You cheated on my fuckin mother?! I yelled yanking his ass up.

Yo bro relax! Bryan yelled trying to get me off our father.

What!!

You heard me muthafucka! I should shoot yo ass right now! I yelled as Ryan and Bryan rustled to get me off him. "You the main muthafucka always yelling and screaming that loyalty shit and yo ass ain't loyal or faithful at all. If you ain't loyal to yo own wife I can imagine what else you'd do! I spat GET THE FUCK OFF ME! NIGGA GOT A WHOLE 14 YEAR OLD SON OUT HERE! I barked breaking out of their grips. They both was appalled.

Pops is that true? Ryan asked confused.

We can talk about this at home! My dad said trying not to say much. He was embarrassed by his trustees.

Nah Nigga fuck you! You dead to me! I spat. I turned to walk out pushing past my brothers to leave. Fuck that Nigga!