Chapter 45

DREAM P.O.V.

I sat on my couch eating ice cream and pickles and I started crying cause they jumped the girl on the episode of bad girls club I was watching.
I grabbed my phone to text my husband and tell him to bring me two double cheeseburgers with bacon, Mayo no pickles and bbq sauce on it. And a side of fries.
I sat my stuff down and laid on the couch to change the channel. I couldn't take no more of that.

I woke up to my phone ringing and Demon walking in the house. "You don't see me calling you?" He asked annoyed. "Yo ass always sleep!" "I told you we had dinner reservations tonight!"

Baby I can't I'm so tired!

Dream you been sleep all day! What you tired from? I'm the one that's tired.

And my feet hurt! Can we go another day?

My parents are going to be there Dream go get ready before we be late.

UHHHHH! I yelled rolling my eyes. I snatched the covers off of me pissed off. I pushed past him and rolled my eyes so hard. He grabbed me by my hair pulling me back to him.

What is your problem?

I'm tired!!!! I just wanna take a nap!

We're going to go for an hour when we get back home you can go right back to sleep! Please go get dress!

Okay! I started crying and he let me go I wiped my tears and went upstairs. I sat on my bed and cried. I heard him coming up the stairs so I hurried up and jumped up and went into my closet to act like I was looking for something to wear. He yell at me I might just burst into tears again. I fumbled around my closet for something to wear. I found a pretty burnt orange spaghetti strap dress with a small split on the side. I pulled out my black YSL heels and my matching purse. I did my make up and hair before getting completely dress.

I looked so good. "Okay I'm ready!" I smiled coming out my closet.

Bout damn time come on! He handed me my phone and I followed him out the house. We got in his Range Rover and he pulled off. He came to a red light and looked at me. "What?" I blushed.

You so beautiful! Give me a kiss!

I smiled and leaned over and kissed my husband as he took off from the light. He pulled up to his restaurant and he had a look on his face. "You okay?"

I gotta talk to you bout somethin when we get home...

What's it about? I asked as we got out the car.

Us! He turned around to look at me. "Just promise me you'll never change on me or leave me! No matter what and you'll always hear me out."

Of course I promise baby, you know I keep an open mind! Now let's go re meet your  family! I hope they like me, I'm nervous.

Don't be my mama already love you.

We walked into the restaurant and the manager showed us upstairs to our table. His two brothers, sister, Khi, mom and dad was there. Everyone was so excited to see him. I loved how he had family that loved and valued him. I aspired to make sure our family is like this when we start ours.

Ma, everybody I'd like for y'all to meet my wife Dream! He said proudly.

Wife, hmmm that's a fancy way of saying girlfriend! His mom blushed giggling. She came over to hug me. "It's nice to meet you again doll!"

No ma....Dream is my wife. We went and got our marriage license the other day and we will be officiated in 3 weeks.

WHAT!!!!! My baby is getting married! He started balling her eyes out! "My last son, my baby boy! Your going to get married!" She stared crying harder. She hugged him so tight and his family began to congratulate him. It made me smile so hard. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheeks. She was so happy.

Welcome to the family Dream! His dad smiled. "My son is lucky to have you. He'll make a great husband!"

Unlike you! Demon said annoyed. He grabbed a drink and took a sip.

Please don't start! Yasmine his sister said getting his attention.

Nah I ain't faking shit to kick shit, why is the nigga even here? He asked pissed off.

Baby, it's okay.. I said softly touching his hand. He took a deep breath and turned away from his father.

So Dream are you guys having a big wedding? His mom asked taking the attention off them.

No, I just wanted a small intimate wedding but seeing how you guys are big on family and knowing my mom and brother they will want to be there for the big day as well so I think we should have it some where else instead of downtown. I smiled looking at my husband.

You know you get whatever you want baby! Demon kissed my cheek and then took his drink and got up to leave the table.

I'm sorry about that my son is just very passionate! His mom said.

Annet please stop making excuses for that damn boy, I'm gone put him in his place he keep on! His dad said taking his drink. This was turning into something I did not want it to.

The famiky started asking me questions getting to know me and it was a vibe for the most part. Once Demon came back in a better mood he ignored his dad and held conversations with everyone. It was so super intense between them.

After dinner we had dessert and all talked and laughed. His mom invited me over for dinner next weekend and I couldn't wait. She looks like she can throw down and I was ready to eat already.

We made it home and I went to go get in the shower. When I got out Demon was layed across the bed knocked out snoring hard and he don't even snore. So much as talking I guess. I put on a pair of shorts and climbed into bed next to him. I wasn't gonna wake him cause by the way he was snoring he was tired as hell. I rubbed the side of his face and scrolled on my phone until I fell asleep.