Chapter 14

DREAM P.O.V.

I was getting ready to leave work for the night so I started to pack my stuff up. I was so damn tired. I'm glad it was the weekend. I just wanted to sleep! I grabbed my bag and I looked up as Demon was walking into my office. He was pissed. He stepped into my face mad as hell.

You knew? He asked angrily.

Knew what Demon?

Don't fuckin play games with me Dream, did you know!

Is this about Davion?

You fuckin know it is!

Yes I knew....in our very first session he told me that he's your brother....I'm sorry!

You could of fuckin said something.

T'Ylan...(he looked at me crazy as hell cause I called him by his real name. I grabbed his hands and his face to look at me.) T'Ylan, I'm sorry I wanted to tell you myself but I promised him I wouldn't. Plus it wasn't my place to say anything. He told you when he was ready to. Like you said he's a good kid with a lot of potential! All he needed was for you to believe in him. He wanted to build a relationship with you.

How the fuck am I suppose to do that when I can't even look at the lil nigga no more. I'm fuckin disgusted. Knowing that, that nigga stepped out on my mother and had a kid behind her back. I don't fuck with that shit!

I understand...

Do you Dream? Do you fuckin really!

Yes I do....look it won't be easy but that little boy looks up to you and he needs you! Not Demon, he needs T'Ylan! I'll be honored to help....
His phone started ringing and he looked me dead in my eyes and answered it.

What? He asked pissed off.

Where you at lil nigga Davion just got shot! Fighting for his life! Someone who said which who was on the other line.

Where he at?

Children's...

I'm on my way! He hung up pushing his phone in his pocket and I could see his soul leave his body.

What's wrong?

Davion just got shot!

Oh my god is he okay!

I don't fuckin know I gotta go!

I'm right behind you! I grabbed my bags hit my lights and ran down the hall to leave. I got in my car and he was long gone before I was.

I pulled up to children's hospital and made my way inside the Emergency Room department. Khi, Erica, and a few others from the hood was there.

What the fuck happened? Demon yelled pissed.

He begged to go make a play, at first I wasn't going for it but he kept begging! Some lil niggas tried to jump his ass and he wasn't going for that. He was beating the one lil nigga ass the other one popped his ass in the back. Shot 'em twice and left 'em!
One of the dudes said.

You did what! I FUCKIN TOLD YALL NO MATTER WHAT, NO FUCKIN MATTER WHAT! DON'T LET HIS ASS RUN SHIT! HE'S TO BE SILENCED OUT I FUCKIN TOLD YOU, YOU FAT BITCH! I SWEAR TO GOD IMA KILL YOU! YOU BETTER PRAY HE PULL THROUGH, CAUSE I'MA KILL YOU! Demon barked trying to get to the one dude. Everybody tried to stop him.

You better hope he pull through.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. "He's gonna be okay, okay! Aye look at me!" I turned his face to look at me. He wasn't budging at first. But he turned to look at me and I rubbed the side of his face. "He's going to be okay. He's a fighter! He made it this far he's going yo be okay!"