Chapter 24

T'YLAN P.O.V.

Where the fuck is you at? I yelled at Dream through the phone.

I'm home now, I'm fine!

Who the fuck is the Nigga?

He's my ex..

DREAM STOP FUCKIN SHORT ANSWERING ME! I yelled angrily.

DEMON he's my ex! Okay, his name is Cameron! I don't know why Khi even called you. I'm fine and he scared him off.

Oh you fine huh?! You fine?!

Yes!

NO THE FUCK YOUR NOT FINE!

Yes I am!

Okay! I hear you. I laughed a bit before hanging up. I rested my gun on the side of my head laughing. Ohhhh my Goodness what have I gotten myself into! I laughed. I got up grabbing my keys to walk out my office.

You okay? Khi asked as I walked past him. I ignored his ass and kept walking. I got in my truck and sped down the street. I drove around the city for hours. The sun had set and it was getting late. I twirled the my gun around my finger as 11pm rolled around.

I stopped in the middle of the street when I found who I was looking for. I parked the truck and got out as cars stopped behind me. I walked up on the group of niggas that stood outside the corner store on Cherry Street and Colton. I was in the fruit belt, a hood known by the streets that was named after fruits.

You Cameron? I asked walking up to him. This was definitely the lil nigga Khi described. I made him tell
Me over 20 times what he looked like so I know this was him.

Who the fuck asking? He spat looking at me. I laughed a bit cause this nigga thought he intimidated me.

I'm the nigga they like to call Demon! And you just the nigga I been looking for all day!

Fuck you looking for me for?

Come take a ride with me!

And if I say No?

You don't got no fuckin choice Nigga! I put my gun to his head and he put his hands up. "Let's fuckin go!" He started walking. " And if you try to run nigga I'll blow yo shit back!"

All the cars that was honking behind me stopped and people got scared. He got in the car and I pulled off. I sped down the street and two the expressway.

I heard of you before it's actually an honor to meet you sir!

Shut the fuck up don't speak to me!

I pulled up to Dreams house. I grabbed my phone and called her until she answered. "Yes Demon?" She said into the phone so sleepy.

Come outside! I hung up the phone and sat it back down in my cup holder. Mack and Trey pulled up behind me just in time. Dream came outside and I got out the car. The look on this lil nigga face like he was frozen in fear. I opened his door grabbing him by the back of his neck as he wiggled in pain.

She told you she had a nigga! Guess what I'm him! I threw this nigga to the ground at her feet. I took my shirt off handing it to her as Mack handed me a pair of gloves. I put them on and smiled. I grabbed his ass up by his hair holding his jaw. "Tell her sorry for what the fuck you did!"

I'm sorry Dream! I'm sorry! He cried

Louder she can't hear you! Wake the whole neighborhood up!

DREAM IM SORRY!!!

For what?

FOR TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU! I'm sorry!

Because no means what?

No means no and I should have stopped when you told me too! I'm sorry Dream, I'm sorry!

I threw his ass to the ground. "Kiss her feet! Tell her you will forever worship the ground she walks on.!" I put my gun to his head.

He kissed her feet back to back. "Your a Queen I'm sorry I worship the ground you walk on! I'm sorry!" He cried slobbering.

And since you a social media muthafucka I got something for you! I laughed. I stepped to the side so Mack could finish recording everything he was live on Facebook. "Look in this camera and say my name is Cameron Williams and I should be a a registered sex offender because I like to try and force girls into sex!" I said sternly angry as fuck. He was taking to long to say it so I hit him in the head with my gun. "Say it muthafucka."

Cameron Williams and I should be a a registered sex offender because I like to try and force girls into sex! He cried with snot and tears running down his face. "Please don't...please don't kill me!"

I ain't gone kill you, ima just hurt you real fuckin bad! I tucked my gun behind my back and punched him in his face so hard I broke his jaw and cheek bone cause I heard it crack. I started beating the fuck out this Nigga. I wanted to rearrange this nigga face! I stomped his ass into the ground until he was damn near life less.

Okay! Okay! Okay! Your going to kill him' okay! Dream cried trying to pull me off of him.

Get the fuck off me! I yelled at her as I kept hitting this nigga. He was barley hanging on to life.

Stop! Your going to kill him! She yelled at me.

Drop this nigga off where I picked his ass up from! I spat. I bent down to him and looked him in the eye that was completely swollen shut yet.

Once you think your getting better, i will find you beat yo ass again, and once you think your better again, I'm going to kill you! I stood up and walked away taking my bloody gloves off and getting in my truck to pull off.