11. Finding Out

Next day

Tierra POV.

"So mrs Lawson I see you want Tierra to be put on birth control" my doctor said to my mom as she walked into the room.

"Yes" my mom said.

She nodded.

"And Tierra are you active" she asked.

"Yes" I said having only did it once.

"Okay well as protocol we have to do a urine sample since you're active just to make sure you aren't pregnant" she said.

I nodded.

"That's fine" I said confidently.

She made me pee in a cup and then she left. She came back about 15 minutes later.

"Well it looks like we'll be unable to do the birth control because your test came back that positive for pregnancy" she said getting out some equipment.

"Wait what" I asked confused.

I looked at her and my mom.

"Sweet heart there's always a risk" she explained.

"I literally watched him pull out and nut" I said in disbelief.

"Tierra" my mom said making a face.

"I understand so was it only once" she asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Your first time and his" she asked.

"Yes, we tried a condom but I'm allergic to latex" I said.

"I see what may have happened is you got pregnant off what's called pre cum. Most guys are unaware of that" she said.

I sighed.

She did an ultra sound and I was in fact pregnant it wasn't food poisoning.

We got the pictures and my prescription and we're discharged.

My mom and and I road in silence.

"Ma I swear I tried to prevent this" I said.

"I should've put you on the shot when you first came to me about him" she said.

I just sighed we went and got my prescriptions and then went home.

We got home and I had to throw up so I rushed into the house and in the bathroom. Once I was done I cleaned up and left out.

My mom called me to the kitchen and gave me some ginger tea and crackers and sent me to my room.

Taj tried calling me but I just need to go to sleep.

March 5th

Taj and I were celebrating our one year anniversary today by going bowling.

"You okay why you so quiet" he asked as we sat putting on our bowling shoes.

I sighed and looked at him.

"Taj I'm pregnant" I said.

"Huh" he said.

I nodded.

I got the pictures out my purse and gave it to him and he looked over it.

"How I pulled out" he asked.

"Some shit called pre cum" I said.

"Damn, I wasn't planning on this but shit we gone be good okay" he said.

"Taj I'm scared" I said.

"Come here" he said pulling me up by my hands.

I stood up and he wrapped his arms around me.