32. Family Time

Few Hours later

Taj POV

I took the kids with me and dropped Tierra off and then I took them back home and got them ready for the day once they finally woke up.

"Daddy I want pancakes" Titan said as I held Heiress while holding his hand as we walked downstairs.

"Aight we gonna go to McDonald's for that" I said.

"Donnas" he said excited.

I smiled.

Tiara walked into the front of the house as we came down.

"TT" Titan said.

"Hey Junie, where y'all going I thought you had school" Tiara asked picking him up.

"I'm not going today but why you not at school" I asked her.

"I'm about to go to the bus stop now" she said.

"You want a ride" I asked.

"You can actually take me to school and we can stop and get me Chick-fil-A" she said smiling.

I sucked my teeth.

"G come on" I said.

She smiled and put Titan down and went to get her book bag.

We left out and I got the kids in the car and then she and I got in the car.

I got her breakfast and then dropped her off at school. After I took the kids to get McDonald's and we ate inside the restaurant.

My school ended up calling saying I had to go up there to talk about what all I needed to do to insure I graduate in June so after we ate I went to the school.

I at least owed it to my mom to graduate.

We walked in and I got so many compliments about the kids. We went to the office and I spoke to the principal.

On our way out I saw Tierra.

"Mommy" Titan called out as she walked our way.

I let his hand go and he ran over to her and she picked him up.

"Hey Papa" she said and they shared a kiss.

I walked over.

"Mama" Heiress said smiling.

"Hi fat mamas" she said and kissed Heiress.

"What y'all doing here" Tierra asked.

"I had to get the shit I need so I can graduate on time" I said.

She nodded and we kissed twice.

"Where you on your way to" I asked her.

"Gym" she said.

I nodded.

"What y'all about to go do" she asked.

"Imma go check out Granny and Pops and then come back to get you. They asked me to come in tonight but I need a few more days with y'all and to get shit back in place" I said.

"What you mean back in place" she asked pulling Titans hand down as he pointed at someone she hated when they did that.

"School shit and making sure the kids good and shit" I said.

She nodded.

"I don't know if you checked your drawer but I did have to use some of that money for diapers and gas. I didn't do as many clients while you were gone" she said.

"That's our savings for shit like that; that's why I told you to go in that so you ain't have to work at all" I said.

"I know but you know we still got a goal of getting our own place soon and I want to make sure we still good on that" she said.

"Tierra" I said.  

She looked at me.

"I got us aight just chill aight" I said.

"I know I just don't want you getting in trouble or overworking yourself" she said.

I kissed her lips.

"I got us" I said.

She nodded.

"Aight well we gonna get up outta here and let you get to class. Y'all tell ya moms bye" I said to the kids.

"Mommy where you go" Titan asked.

"Mommy still has a few more classes and then I'll see you later okay" she said.

"Okay" he said.

"Okay" she said smiling.

They shared a kiss.

She looked at Heiress.

"I'll see you later mamas okay" Tierra said to her.

Heiress laid her head on my shoulder.

"She ain't hearing shit if it ain't about you" Tierra said looking at me.

I smiled and kissed my babies head.

She kissed her cheek and then put Titan down and I took his hand.

She and I shared a kiss and then she walked off. I saw a few of my teachers so I let them meet the kids and then we left.

I ended up going to Rico's first having to pick up my money from him and then I spent the last few hours at Grannys until Tierra got out of school.

By the time I got her the kids were sleep in the car.

"Look at my babies" she said taking a picture of them as I drove.

"Pops gave them some ice cream and they were running all over the house" I said.

"I bet" she said laughing.

She turned back in her seat.

I glanced over at her noticing her looking at me.

"What" I asked.

"I just missed you" she said.

"Not as much as I missed you" I said rubbing her thigh.

She blushed and I smiled.