60. Tahirs 1st

May 5th

Tierra POV

"Oh you look so handsome mommy's baby with your little belly" I said to Tahir as I held him.

We decided for his birthday to do a photoshoot and then sing happy birthday later on.

I had him dressed in a black bow tie and black bottoms for a gold, black and white theme.

I sat him on the floor.

"Mama" he said looking up at me.

I kneeled down to his level.

"You have to sit Bam and hold this" I said giving him a balloon to play with.

He immediately started hitting me with it.

"Aye man don't hit your mom" Taj said walking over.

"Mama" Tahir said.

I kissed his head fixing his outfit. Once we got him set up the photographer we use regularly now since Heiress shoot started taking pictures.

After some good shoots I got him changed.

"Man you always holding him come on Deuce" Taj said to him.

He took him and put him down and Tahir slowly walked with him.  

He literally started walking yesterday. Taj was getting so anxious for him to start walking by his first birthday and Tahir being the badass he is waited up until the day before.

He'd take little steps here and there but would start crawling or cry to get picked up. Once he really started taking steps yesterday Taj became convinced he was playing with us the whole time and could really walk before now.

We went to the car and Taj held my door and then got him in and we left.

Heiress was with my mom and Mika and Titan was at Rico and Trinitys. We dropped them both off this morning.

"You want to take him to chuckecheese for like an hour before I go to work" Taj asked.

"Yea that's fine" I said.

He nodded and we took him to chuckecheese and Taj made him walk everywhere.

After an hour Taj got him some candy with his few tickets and then we went home.

The kids came home before Taj had to leave for work and we sung Tahir happy birthday and Taj smashed my babies face in.

He had no problem doing it to the boys.

Tahir just ate the cake off his face unfazed.

We let him eat his cake and we let Titan and Heiress eat it with him.

Once I felt they had enough we cleaned them up and Taj left for work.

I still only do call ins so unless someone books me I'm home with my babies.

I let the kids play in their rooms since they had so much energy and I played with them. I took them out back for a little too so I could get them tired early.

By the time Taj came home I had bathed them and we all ate dinner together, we watched a movie and then put them all to bed.

Once they were in bed I went and cleaned the kitchen while Taj showered.

Once I was done I went upstairs and got in bed Taj eventually coming out.

"Imma go do my night walk then come to bed" he said. Which is when he checks the alarm system and the kids.