36. I Propose

Next Night

Taj POV

Tonight was our last night in Miami and I wanted to make it memorable so I was able to find a place that would allow us to do a secluded private dinner.

I held Tierras hand as we followed the rose petals up to the table. She had on this red dress that was loose but still showed off her body.

She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail with some strands of hair out in the front.

I had on some black shorts and an all black collard tee with no shirt on to show off my chest and I had on a brim and some black and white dunks.

"Awe baby this all for me" Tierra asked. 

Some music played lowly as we made it in the rooftop where our private table sat.

I pulled out her chair and she sat down and then I did.  

A chef came and brought out our first entree, we were having a 5 course meal.

"This is so beautiful when did you even plan all this" she asked looking around.  

"You know I'll always find a way to make you smile" I said to her.

"Awe baby thank you" she said smiling.

"You're welcome" I said.

We leaned over the table and kissed.  

After we finished our meal we danced to some R&B music.  

Kenny Latimore for you began to play and the videographer I hired walked out.

"Taj what the hell" Tierra said looking at the young black guy.  

I got down on one knee and pulled the ring box out my pocket.

"Taj what's-" she stopped when she saw me.

"You serious" she asked. 

I smiled looking at her and she covered her mouth. 

"Tierra Nicole Jackson I've loved you since that day we got to have our first conversation. You were so much different and so much more mature then most people our age and I knew if I wanted to do this life shit right it had to be with you and I'll choose you every time no matter the place or lifetime" I said.

She wiped her tears that fell.

I took one of her hands and held it and I opened the ring box.

"So Tierra will you do the honors of being my wife" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Yes" she said smiling.

I smiled and slid the diamond ring on her finger and I stood and we hugged and she kissed my lips repeatedly.

"There's no one else I rather do this all with" I said to her.  

"Me either" she said as tears continued to fall.

We heard clapping and everyone we came with was clapping they came over and congratulated us.

"I came to Miami a girlfriend and now I'm leaving as a fiancé" she said showing off her ring.

I smiled seeing how excited she was.

"I'm glad it's you" Ty said and dapped me up.

Before I asked her, when I got out of jail I spoke to him about this shit and he told me yes and to just continue to do right by her and our kids.

After having some drinks we all left and went back to the house.

I could barely make it to our room before Tierra nearly had my pants down.

Once I was in the room and the door was locked she pushed me on the bed and I laid back. 

She climbed on top of me and kissed me and massaged me until I got hard.

We made out and once I was completely hard I watched her give me head.

"Fuck baby" I said watching her.

That ring already had her on demon time.

Next Day

Tierra and I sat in bed, it was almost time for us to get up to get ready to go catch our flight back home.

Tierra placed her hand on my chest showing her ring.

"You've always made comments about this but I didn't think you meant this soon" she said looking at me.

"Why wait when I know what I got and it's everything I would want in a partner" I said kissing the back of her hand before placing it back on my chest.

She smiled.

I kissed her lips twice.

"Next is getting our crib. I told you imma make it all happen to make sure you got a smile on your face" I said.

She rubbed her nose against mine and we kissed.

"Thank you" she said.

"For what" I asked.

"Coming in my life when you did and how you did" she said.

I kissed her forehead.

"If there's anyone to thank it's you but thank you for that" I said to her and she nodded.

She stuck her hands in my shorts.

"One more for the road" she asked massaging me.

"Whatever you want shorty" I said and she smiled.

We made out while she got me hard not even really needing her hands.

Once I was ready she tried to get on top of me.

"Nah I wasn't some of that side action so you can catch this hook" I said.

She bit her bottom lip and laid beside me and I slid up in her from behind at an angle wanting her to be able to catch my curve.

Back Home

"He was so nervous girl" my mom said to Tierra as she looked over her ring. I hadn't let anyone see the ring yet Tierra was the first person to see it and that's all I cared about but I did let our close family know what I was planning.

Tierra sat smiling with Titan in her lap as she sat at the table.

My baby wasn't feeling good so she was sleep she didn't even know I was home yet.

"I was nervous even after she said yea" I said to my mom.

"You didn't think I'd say yea" Tierra asked looking at me.

"I thought you were gonna try and pull that it's too early shit" I said.

"Taj" my mom said.

"My bad" I said.

"I don't think it is especially with us already having two kids" she said.

I shrugged.

"My mom and Mika called so they could see it but I told them I'd come by tomorrow and show them" she said smiling.

She has been flashing that ring everywhere and it hasn't even been a whole 24 hours yet so I know I did good.  

"Come on Pop let's go play the game" I said taking him out of Tierras lap.

"Okay" he said. 

Tierra got a kiss from him first and then I took him to the living room since Heiress was in the room sleep.

I was teaching him to play Mario on my old Nintendo since it was the easiest game I had for him to comprehend.

"Daddy I green you red" he pointed out.

"Okay" I said smiling he was just repeating what I tell him when we play.

All he knew how to do was jump and move forward he had yet to make it past the first level but I knew with some practice he'd be the first 2 year old I know that could play Mario.