35. Miami

March

Taj POV

"We the last ones to get here" I asked Tierra as we stood in the line for TSA.

"Yea they all at the gate already" she said.  

It was spring break for us and the month for our 4th anniversary so we decided to go on a trip with Trinity, Rico, Ty, Careesha, Toya and her boyfriend Drew to Miami where Careesha is from.

"Shit they know we got kids" I said.

Heiress didn't want me to leave and I damn near was finnna say fuck this whole trip with how hard my baby was crying.

"That was all you and your daughter" she said.

"G you lucky we still going you saw how hard my baby was crying for me to stay" I said.

"You mean you I was coming with or without you" she said.

I snacked her ass.

"Yea aight try that shit if you want I don't care if I had to walk to Miami I would've been out that bitch bringing you back home" I said.

She laughed and kissed me.

After going through TSA we stopped and got up some breakfast from Chick-fil-A and then went to our gate.

We saw our family so we walked over and greeted everyone.

"I ain't think y'all was gone come" Ty said.

"Your niece was showing her ass" Tierra said.

I sucked my teeth.

"What happened" Trinity asked.

"She ain't want Taj to leave as always but today she actually through a fit I mean crying yelling and throwing her head back like someone was trying to kill her" Tierra explained.

"She act just like you" Ty said.

"G I said the same shit" I said to him.

"Whatever" Tierra said and we laughed.

Once the plane came we all boarded taking our first class seats. You could tell that surprised people.

I was even asked by a few people if I hooped and Ty was asked if he raps.

It was a short flight just 3 hours and Tierra slept through the whole flight. Ever since she became a mom she tried to get a nap in any chance she gets.

Once we landed Ty got us a sprinter and a driver for our stay. Him and Careesha come out here often so he had connects.

"All these fucking people" Rico said.

"Welcome to Miami nigga" Ty said laughing.

I looked at Tierra and she laid up against me holding my hand.

I kissed her head.

We made it to our beach house and everyone went to their designated rooms.  

"This nice" I said to Tierra as I looked around the room.

"Yea and the decor is really nice and modern" she said.

I put our bags by the closet.

"So today we just chilling. Ty got a chef coming tonight for dinner so we ain't gotta go out" I said.

"Okay you wanna take a shower and a nap with me" she asked.

"Yea come on" I said.

She just got off her period two days ago and I haven't had none not even head because she was caught up in writing papers and getting ready for graduation.