57. Moving

Jan. 26th

Taj POV

Tierra and I just signed off on our first home and it felt good.

She smiled so big as we took pictures in front of the house.

"Thank you so much Mike" Tierra said to our realtor.

"Of course, you two by far are my favorite couple that I've worked with" he said.

I shook his hand as Tierra hugged her arms around me.

"Aye man we appreciate that" I said to him.

He nodded.

We got our keys and he left and Tierra and I went into the kitchen.

I lifted her up onto the island in the kitchen. We bought a two story house on the outskirts of the west side of Chicago.

The school Titan will be going to next year was a good one from Tierras research and the neighborhood seems chill and diverse.

We were back on my side of town so I knew Titan was going to end up in school with a few cousins so that was a plus.

I could tell we was out here with some folks with money but I ain't feel intimidated at all. We have a garage now, an actual dinning room, and a full kitchen with an island and a small pantry.

Upstairs we have 4 bedrooms, a laundry room and we have three bathrooms up there and one downstairs. Tierra and my room, Heiress room and then a hall bathroom for the boys.

We have a 2 car garage now that's connected to the house and there's a park behind our house the next court over and we have a pretty decent size backyard.

The house was previously owned by one owner an older black couple and when they saw me and Tierra they told us yes even though we put in a bid for a couple thousand lower than what they asked for.

Tierra was nervous and felt like we were under cutting them because the house was so nice and in a new development area but I still put the bid in because it has everything she asked for even the jacuzzi tub in our room.

It has an extra room for guest and a basement that's already finished and set up as an entertainment area so I knew this was the house and me and Mike took a chance and got approved.

She hugged me and we kissed three times.

I rubbed her lower back watching her wipe a few of her tears that fell.

"It's real" she said.

I nodded.

"It is we just gone keep going up and up. More business ventures, more kids, bigger crib on some land we own. I want to buy us some land and get a crib built on it" I said.

She hugged her arms around my neck and kissed my lips.

"We gonna do all that and then some if we keep working together" she said.

I smiled.

"And we do that well huh" I asked.

She nodded smiling.

I kissed on her neck and sucked on it.

"Taj" she said caressing my head.

"We coming to clean up the house anyways" I said kissing on her spot.

"In the kitchen though" she said.

I pulled away and looked at her.

I nodded and smiled licking my lips.