85. Montego Bay

Dec

Tierra POV

"Fuckkkkkk" I moaned out as I held onto the bed sheets as Taj gave me back shots.

I felt him squeezing my ass cheeks.

He let out low grunts so I knew he was about to nut. He knew I was ovulating and we were fucking un protected and I knew he was trynna trap me.

"Taj pull out" I said reaching back.

"Fuck no you feel so fucking good" he said putting one foot up on the bed hitting me at angle.

I came again and I started to feel him start to pulsate inside me so I dropped my body down and it made him slide out.

I felt him rub his dick in between my ass cheeks and then I felt him cumming on my back.

"Fuck" he said smacking my ass with both hands.

"Clean that shit off me" I said laying on my stomach.

"G what I tell yo ass about doing that shit next time imma pen yo ass down" he said walking to the bathroom.

He came back and cleaned me off and I sat up.

"I told you to pull out" I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

He stepped up and stood in front of me as I held the sheet up to cover my naked body.

"And I told you no, and take this shit off the fuck you covering yourself for" he said snatching the blanket off me.

He hated when I didn't listen especially during sex so he always caught an attitude when shit ain't go his way in that department but I didn't give a fuck.

I got up on my knees.

"Oh you mad mad" I said grabbing his dick massaging it.

"Cause why you playing with me, birthday or not I'll fuck yo ass up in this room" he said.

"Taj shut the fuck up" I said bending over.

I sucked him off til he came and I swallowed his kids.

"Yo kids inside me, you happy now" I asked getting off the bed.

He placed his hands on around my neck and gave me the sloppiest kiss and I loved every bit of that shit.

I knew we were for sure about to miss this brunch appointment we had.

We decided to go to Montego Bay for my birthday. Taj is actually Jamaican and Creole so he was loving it here.

It was our 3rd day out here and my actual birthday.

Few hours later

Taj and I sat on the beach in our beach chairs.

My phone started ringing so I picked it up and saw it was Titan. Taj got him a phone for his 10th birthday and he calls me often.

"Hi Papa" I smiled answering the phone.

"Happy birthday mommy" all the kids said as their faces popped up on my screen.

"Aww my babies thank you, I miss y'all" I smiled.

"Mommy where's daddy. I can't call him on my iPad because it's charging" Heiress said.

"Heiress today is about mommy" Titan said to her.

Heiress rolled her eyes.

She picked that up from me and oh my God she was driving me crazy with that shit. She was also starting to get more sassy and I wasn't ready.