58. Heiress is four

Feb 12th

Tierra POV

We were finally officially moved in and all the rooms were completely furnished and decorated to our liking.

Today we're having a slumber party for Heiress 4th birthday coming up.

She wanted to do a sleep over so I invited 3 of her girl cousins over to stay the night. The theme was unicorn so we had the whole downstairs decorated with unicorn and rainbow stuff for her.

We had some games and some stuff for them to get their nails and feet done. Just a whole bunch of cute little girl activities and I was so happy.

Taj and the boys went to his moms because no boys were invited. Trinity and Toya came with their daughters to help chaperone.

I currently had everyone making pizzas.

We got an air fryer as a gift so we finally put that to use and the oven to cook everyone's individual pizzas.

"Mommy after this I want to play dress up" Heiress said looking at me.

"Okay" I said.

Taj bought different princess dresses and shoes and fake little toy purses and make up stuff for them to play dress up in.

While everyone's pizzas cooked the girls got dressed and we did a little runway show. My baby being the little dramatic Diva she is put on a show and she orchestrated the whole thing.

She was the first to walk did an outfit change and then was the last to walk.

"Yes girl work it" Toya said cheering her on as she walked in her little play heels with her sunglasses on, pink dress and little white purse.

I recorded the whole thing. We did a Karaoke dance party as she called it next and then we ended the night off with a bratz movie and ate pop corn.

Heiress sat in my lap eating our shared popcorn. Taj pushed the couch back before he left and we had two blow up beds for the girls to sleep on.

While me, Trinity, and Toya all slept on the sofa.

I kissed the side of my babies face and she laid back on me more.

By the end of the movie all the kids were sleep but us adults weren't so we went and got a glass of the wine that Mike our relator gifted to us.

"Mm I might start drinking wine" Toya said.

"That's what I said to Taj when we had a glass" I said. 

"It's cute but you get a lil buzz" Trinity said and I nodded.

"Y'all ready for this trip to Miami" Toya asked.

"Girl yes I love my babies but I need sometime with some adults and my man" Trinity said.

She was a stay at home mom and she recently started doing YouTube and she's been trying to get us on it but I'm still iffy.

I record a lot as is but Taj and I don't care about to many people in our business.

"Yes honey, I told Drew he better fuck me this whole trip like he trynna get me pregnant" Toya said.

"Oh bitch" I said and we all laughed.

"You want another one for real" I asked.

She nodded.

"I want a lil Drew, you know lil TJ" she said.

I nodded.

"I've always saw you as more of a boy mom anyways" I said to her.

"Yea" Trinity said.