24. Anniversary

March 5th

Tierra POV

I felt kisses on the side of my face causing me to wake up.

"You up now" Taj said as he laid in bed cuddled up behind me.

"What time is it" I asked not hearing my alarm for us to get up and go to school.

"It's 8" he said.

"8" I said sitting up.

I looked around and the kids weren't here.

"Where are the kids and what happened to my alarm" I said looking at him.

"I took them to Grannys already and I let you get a few extra hours" he said.

"Taj we have school today" I said.

"I know but it's our anniversary and I want us to do some regular shit today. We always either with the kids, at school or working" he said.

"Well that's what comes with growing up and having kids early" I said.

"Well not today I want us to go get breakfast and go do some shit" he said sitting up.

He nibbled on my ear lobe and caressed my breast.

"You just want some head" I said to him.

"That's cool too but I'm really just trynna kick it with my baby mama today" he said looking at me.

I made a stank face.

"What" he said.

"I don't like that don't call me that" I said.

He sucked his teeth.

"What you want me to say mother of my children" he said sarcastically.

I placed my hand on the side of his face and I kissed his lips.

I pulled back a few inches and looked him in his eyes.

"Call me what I am" I said softly.

"My girlfriend and one day my wife" he said smiling.

I kissed his lips and got out of bed.

"Damn you really gone do all that and get me like this" he said pulling the blanket off him and I could see he was hard through the print in his boxers.

I tossed him some lotion that sat on the nightstand.

"We got shit to do, I'm hungry" I said and went to his bathroom and I closed the door.

I went over to the sink and got my tooth brush and tooth paste and I brushed my teeth. After that I washed my face and turned on the shower.

I walked out the room to get my robe and I saw him sitting in bed still.

"G you serious" he said.

"Yes Taj take care of that and come on" I said grabbing my robe that hung on the back of the closet.

I went into the bathroom and took my clothes off.

I could hear a female moaning so I knew he was handling his business. I went and got in the shower.

I got out after drying off and put my robe on and walked back into the room.

I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You good now" I asked.

He just looked at me and sucked his teeth.

"Just wait til you're 6 weeks up" he said.