54. 21st

Sept 4th

Taj POV

"G, Herb and them gone be at the club and I told him it's yo birthday so he said pop out" Chris said to me.

I came by the trap to check in on my homies since I barley be seeing them with life just all about being a husband and a dad right now.

"Aight imma talk to Tierra about it first" I said passing the blunt off.

"Forgot this nigga and Rico married men" Justin said laughing.

I shook my head and stood.

"Imma chop it up with y'all later though" I said and dapped them both up.

I dapped up like 3 other people on my way out. I stopped my my grandparents before going home since they wanted to see me since they'll be out of town tomorrow on my actual birthday and they put some money in my hands.

I went home and walked in hearing the tv. I took my shoes off and walked to the living room and Titan, Tierra and Tahir were all on the couch sleep.

Tierra held Tahir on her chest with Titan laid beside her.

I took a few pictures.

"Daddy" Heiress said running up to me.

"Hey mamas where you coming from" I asked picking her up.

"I had to potty daddy" she said.

I nodded and kissed her cheek.

"Were they good for mommy" I asked her.

"Tahir threw up on mommy and it was white daddy and nasty" she said making a stank face.

I laughed.

"He probably drank to much milk, did you take a nap" I asked her.

She shook her head No as she rubbed her eyes.

"I wanted you" she said pointing her finger into my chest.

"Well I'm home now so we can take a nap" I said to her.

She nodded.

We walked to my room and I put her on the bed. While she got comfortable I took off my shirt and pants and left them where I stood and laid in bed with my baby.

She cut on Disney and laid on my chest as I laid up against the pillows.

3 hours later

I felt someone shaking my leg.

"Hm" I said looking at Tierra

"You couldn't just put this in the laundry basket and why you in my bed and holding her smelling like a fucking pot house" she said.

"G how you just wake up and snapping" I said tiredly.

"Taj go fucking shower, worry about that" she said taking the clothes to the hamper.

I sucked my teeth.

I laid my baby in the bed and then went into the bathroom.

Her ass been on one these last few days which is why I even left the house for a few earlier.

I got out and dried off and I walked in the room with a towel on.

"Taj don't be tracking fucking water through here" she called out as she stood at her dresser.

I walked up behind her.

"G if you want some dick just say that" I said looking at her in the mirror.

"Go take yo high ass and put some clothes on" she said.

I shook my head.

"I'm going out tonight. One of my homeboys in town and want to go to the club tonight" I said.