38. Titans Three

August 3rd

Taj POV

"Yea look at my Junior that boy fresh as hell" I stood holding Heiress and recording Titan as he stood outside my moms house posing.

"Daddy I fresh" he said.

"To fresh Pop" I said.

I smiled ending the video and he and I slapped two.

Tierra came out the house finally.

"Okay let's go" she said.

We walked to the car and got the kids in. We drove to Chuck-e-cheese and got out. Mrs Tami had our table set up and most of our guest was there.

I had paid for a party package so all the kids that came got some coins and we got food and drinks for everyone.

I stepped outside with the guys and we went and smoked before going back in. I went and sat at the table and ordered another pizza and some wings.

Once it came I sat and ate.

"Dada" I heard.

I looked and Tierra walked over holding Heiress.

I took her.

"You smoked" Tierra asked me.

I nodded as I kissed my babies cheek.

"Piya dada" she pointed to the pizza.

I fed her a slice.

"Mm" she said smiling.

"Mmm" I said smiling too.

"We about to sing happy birthday imma find him he somewhere with Jay" she said.

"Aight they probably by the basketball shit" I said.

She nodded and walked off.

Once Tierra got him we sung happy birthday and all the kids ate cake.

They all got a sugar rush but was low on coins so I bought more and handed them out.

"Taj" Tierra said coming to me after I passed her nephew a new cup of coins.

"What" I asked.

"Why you keep buying all these coins we already went over budget" she said.

"Pops gave me some money to go towards the party" I sort of lied.

"Oh okay you know we trynna save and you know I start my classes in October so I won't be working as much since I'll now have the kids during the day" she said.

I kissed her.  

"I know I got y'all so chill" I said to her.

We kissed again and then went and played with our kids and took pictures. After another hour we cleaned up and Titan and Heiress did the ticket blaster together and then we left.

The kids fell asleep in the car on our way to the house.

"To speed up shit a little imma get me a lil part time job up at the Burger King near the gym" I said to Tierra.

"Taj" she said.

"Tierra it's just temporary aight" I said.

She sighed.

"Okay" she said.

I rubbed her thigh and got us home.

Sept 27th

I started my second job at Burger King so I'd be doing that and the gym. Tierra starts night school for her hair license next month and thankfully she got a scholarship but she decided to stop working as her aunts salon until she got her license.

So she'll only do hair in her moms basement here and there. We still decided to drop the kids off to Granny's on weekdays from 10-4 so Tierra could be rested for school.

My plan is to get us in a spot by her birthday even if we ain't have no furniture I at least wanted that much done.

I know how bad we want our own shit and I was gonna make that shit happen for us.