50. New Orleans Anniversary pt 3

March 5th

Taj POV

Tierra and I sat under a pavilion that I got rented out since they do private events. We had a live band playing and it was a 5 course meal.

We sat with a view over a man made lake near the downtown area so it looked good.

"Mm these crab cakes are so good" she said.

I nodded smoking on my blunt.

"You like this though the view and everything good" I asked her.

"Yes it's beautiful out here and the weather is perfect" she said.

"I'm glad I was hoping the weather worked with us" I said.

"You know what I want after this" she said looking at me as she ate.

"A massage" I said.

She nodded.

I laughed.

"You can get all that, you carrying my seed so you gotta get princess treatment all the way through" I said to her.

She nodded.

We ended the luncheon slow dancing to some jazz.

I kissed the side of her head.

"One year down" she said looking up at me.

"And a lifetime more to go" I said.

I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed her finger that her ring sat on.

I left the host, musicians and chef a good tip and we left. We took a chariot ride through the city after.

We had a 4 hours grace period before we were going to tour a few museums with the crew so we went to the room and showered.

I massaged her and then fucked her to sleep.

Last Day

I rolled our luggage through the hotel lobby as Tierra walked beside me.

"This was fun I want to come back here and maybe bring the kids" she said.

"We can do that" I said.

Our driver put our bags in and I helped her in the sprinter and we took our seats. We were the second ones.

Toya and Drew were already up here.

Rico and Trinity finally came after about 20 minutes.

"Damn G y'all couldn't wait to fuck at home got us about to miss our flight" Tierra said.

"G I know you're pregnant ass not talking" Trinity said.

I just shook my head.

"Shit you gone be next after this trip" Rico said.

I dapped him up as we laughed.

"Whatever" Trinity said. We road to the airport and went through baggage check in and TSA.

As we went through TSA a guy was trynna pat Tierra down but he was doing it to ruff and I could tell she was uncomfortable by her face.

"Aye chill out with all that" I said getting ready to go next.

"Sir you worry about making it through" the white man said.

"Nigga I said cut that shit out it's supposed to be a lady doing her anyways" I said stepping past the scanner.

"Sir" a black lady said coming over.

"Tanya we're gonna need security" the white guy said.

"Nigga you think they gone save you" I said.