59. 305

March 27th

Taj POV

Today was our last day in Miami and Careesha had us out in a club.

This trip it was the usual couples with me, Rico and Drew but since we were in Miami, Ty and Careesha came.

We stayed out here for a total of three days and everyday we did something since no one was pregnant, yet.

I stood in our section as Tierra twerked on me as some Cardi b played.

I smacked her ass as she danced.

I was chilling and high while her ass was drunk as fuck after 4 shots.

As the song went off she stood up straight while grinding on me and I let her do her thing.

"Shot o'clock" Careesha called out. One thing about it she was gonna make someone drink.

Tierra looked at me and smiled.

I pulled her to me before she walked away.

"G you past your limit" I said placing my hand on the small of her back.

"This my last one I swear" she said.

"Aight G but if you throw up imma help you but imma be pissed" I said.

"I can hold my liquor" she said and walked away.

I shook my head.

They asses were drinking dark liquor tonight so I knew they was all finna be on demon time.

Tierra walked over and laid her head on my chest and I held her as we swayed to some slower music.

I kissed her face twice and wrapped one arm around her.

I rubbed on her ass as we swayed.

"I can't wait to get back" she said looking up at me.

"Home" I asked.

"No the house so I can suck the soul out of you" she said.

"Yea you drunk" I said.

She frowned.

"I'm not don't say that" she said.

I kissed her lips.

The girls decided to take a bathroom trip so she went with them.

"G it's finna get loud tonight" Drew said drunk too.

"G everybody finna go to sleep" I said.

"Shit just know when y'all hear that music, yea" he said nodding.

I laughed.

The girls walked up having mugs on their face while Tierra look like she was barely holding on.

"What happened" Ty asked.

"Bitch gone bump pass us and not say shit like she won't get dragged through this bitch" Careesha said.

Tierra came over to me and laid her head on my chest. I knew she was ready to go when she started rubbing my chest.

"G y'all chill out we finna go anyways" Ty said.

We ended up leaving a little after that and the girls almost got into a scuffle with some other girls but we got them in the truck.

We got a sprinter as always and most of the girls fell asleep on the way to the beach house.

Ty ended up buying one so we were all able to come out here anytime and use it.

Once we got to the house I helped Tierra to the room and got her in bed.