96. Florida

April

Tierra POV

"Go with daddy" I said to Kingston as we went through pre check for TSA.

"Mommy I'm sleepy" he said rubbing his eyes.

"I know but go with daddy so you can go back to sleep" I said.

He nodded and walked to Taj and Taj picked him up.

Titan and Heiress walked through and then I did holding the baby. Taj took the baby and then I got checked and then we went to our gate.

"Can we get food" Titan asked me.

"I want chic-fil-a" Tahir said.

"Yes let's find our gate first though" I said.

Once we found our gate we went and got food and we ate at the restaurant and then went back to our gate.

Tahir sat in my lap while Taj held Prince while Kingston, Titan and Heiress sat in between us.

"My lord y'all have a beautiful family" an older black lady said.

I smiled.

"Thank you" I said.

"Y'all from here" she asked.

"Yes ma'am" I said to her.

She nodded.

"And married y'all doing it right, you keep taking care of her and these babies" she said to Taj.

"Yes ma'am, always" he said.

Her husband shared a pound with Taj smiling.

We had a little of a conversation with them before they left.

"Mommy who is that" Tahir asked messing with my necklace.

"I don't know her" I said to him.

"You not supposed to talk to strangers" he said sitting up looking at me.

"Yea but she was just having a conversation and being nice but don't you speak to any strangers" I said.

"I don't" he said getting back comfortable in my lap.

"Good" I said kissing his cheek.

Titan rested his head against my arm and I caressed his face. My baby was getting so big, he was getting to that stage where he didn't want me kissing on him.

I kissed his forehead.

"You okay Papa" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Just sleepy" he said.

I kissed his head again.

"You'll be able to sleep on the plane" I said.

We got on the plane after 30 minutes and all the kids fell asleep.

I held Princeton in my lap and Tahir and Kingston sat with me in a row and then Taj, Heiress and Titan sat behind us.

We were going to Orlando for the kids spring break.

We had other family coming in too, Careesha and Ty were already there with their boys.

After our 3 hour flight we landed. We got our rental Escalade and drove to our air bnb.

It was 3 families out here outside of us.

Trinitys, Toyas, and Tys. We tried to do more family trips with the kids like we'd do for our couple trips.

We went into the house and I checked everything and then we got the kids bathed and in the themed rooms they had for them.