2 Hypnotize the roommate and lie on the same bed by the roommate.

-------text------

"I have a secret crush on Su Xinghe..."

Lu Yue repeated in a daze, Su Xinghe looked at his appearance, sat back down, and put his head into Lu Yue's hand.

"Wake up."

Lu Yue's eyes gradually became clearer. He felt the delicate skin on the palm of his hand and moved subconsciously.

"Lu Yue?"

Su Xinghe looked at Lu Yue with a blank expression, as if he didn't understand Lu Yue's actions.

"No, no, I just want to see if you have a fever."

Lu Yue's heart tightened, he retracted his hand and looked at his mouth with a stutter.

"It's okay, I'll just drink some water and it'll be fine."

Su Xinghe didn't seem to notice anything was wrong at all. He smiled softly at Lu Yue, turned around and picked up the quilt on the table, pressed his red lips against the rim of the cup, and drank bit by bit.

Looking at Su Xinghe who turned around, Lu Yue's eyes showed deep desire. He looked at Su Xinghe's slender neck and his throat rolled heavily.

When Lu Yue's eyes slowly fell on Su Xinghe's red lips, he realized in hindsight that Su Xinghe was using his cup.

This discovery made Lu Yue feel hot all over, and the meat on his crotch was so hard that he wanted to rush out of his pants every minute. He wanted to say hello to the beauty in front of him. Lu Yue looked at Su Xinghe's squirming lips, his eyes Greed is revealed bit by bit.

"I'm going to take a shower first."

Afraid that he would make a fool of himself in front of Su Xinghe, Lu Yue hurriedly ran into the bathroom. He didn't bother to take off his clothes and opened his hair directly, hoping to wake himself up with cold water.

Su Xinghe put down the cup in his hand and laughed softly.

Lu Yue stayed in the bathroom for a full twenty minutes before he slowly opened the door.

When Su Xinghe saw him coming out, he stood up and took the clothes to go into the bathroom. The sticky water on his butt made him feel uncomfortable.

Lu Yue dodged his eyes and did not dare to look directly at Su Xinghe. Su Xinghe's eyes flashed slightly, but he still bumped into Lu Yue.

"careful!"

Lu Yue reacted quickly, and took Su Xinghe into his arms with a big hand. The touch in the palm of his hand made him linger. Before Lu Yue's mind could react, his hand had already squeezed twice.

"Haah~ It hurts."

Su Xinghe was pinched so much that he vomited out another stream of lustful water. He leaned on Lu Yue's exposed chest muscles, his face a little red.

"Feel sorry......"

Lu Yue's eyes widened when he saw the lively Su Xinghe. He said sorry, but his big hands were still firmly placed on Su Xinghe's buttocks, groping intentionally or unintentionally.

"Let go."

Su Xinghe glanced at Lu Yue, patted his chest muscles, and asked him to let go of him. Lu Yue held Su Xinghe's hand with his backhand, and quickly rubbed it a few times before Su Xinghe could react. Reluctantly let go.

Su Xinghe lowered his head and walked into the bathroom, leaving Lu Yue with an endless reverie on his back.

Lu Yue scratched his head, lowered his head and poked out the turtle's head from under the bath towel. He couldn't help but blush. He just said this Did he appear in front of Su Xinghe like this?