5 The village was destroyed

5 The village was destroyed, and the widow jumped off a cliff to say goodbye to the hunter.

-----text-----

The gangster turned around unsteadily, and when he saw Xiao Lei's dark face, he was immediately frightened out of his drunken state.

"No, I just said it nonsense..."

The gangster can be arrogant to others, but facing the hunter who is as strong as a bear in front of him, he can't maintain his momentum no matter what. After all, Xiao Lei's bulging muscles look like he can easily fuck him. look.

In fact, as he expected, Xiao Lei didn't listen to the gangster's excuse at all. He took a big step forward, grabbed the gangster's collar, and took the gangster to his home.

"Orion, what are you doing? Put my son down quickly!"

The gangster's parents were shocked and rushed forward to save their son. This family was notorious in the village. Their son was domineering and his parents had no intention of discipline. They supported the gangster in whatever he wanted to do. Most of the people in the village dislike this family.

Therefore, Xiao Lei was angered by the gangster, and many people stood aside silently as they wanted to watch the show.

"Your son made remarks to my wife. How do you want to resolve this matter?"

The gangster's mother was worried about her son, and she had always disliked the evil widower. When she heard Xiao Lei say this, her mind was filled with excitement, and she directly spoke out what was in her heart.

"That widower is just a thing that can be ridden by thousands of people. What's wrong with what my son said? You want to marry a bitch, so don't let my son say it!"

Xiao Lei's eyes turned completely cold. Looking at the unrepentant Yi family, he raised the knife and cut off the two tendons in the gangster's legs. Even if he invited the imperial doctor from the capital, he could not save his life.

The gangster let out a scream, and then fell to the ground. The blood from his legs soaked his pants, and he looked extremely miserable.

The gangster's mother screamed strangely, knelt down and threw herself on the gangster. She looked at Xiao Lei in fear, but did not dare to make any move.

"One more time, don't want your tongue or this thing down there."

Xiao Lei's voice chilled the hearts of everyone present. They moved uncomfortably, looked at the people around them, and left the place in tacit agreement.

The gangster's eyes widened. He looked at Xiao Lei as if he had seen the living King of Hell.

Finally, his eyes darkened and he fainted. Perhaps he was frightened by Xiao Lei's words. When he woke up, the gangster seemed to have suffered psychological trauma. Not only did his lower body rise, If he doesn't come, he can't even speak.

"What's wrong? Who made Xiao Lang unhappy?"

Seeing that Xiao Lei had a dark face and said nothing as soon as he entered the door, Su Xinghe raised his eyebrows, strolled up to Xiao Lei, and put his body into Xiao Lei's arms.

Xiao Lei hugged Su Xinghe tightly, hesitating whether he should say anything or not. Su Xinghe pulled his cheek, and Xiao Lei said everything.

"It doesn't matter what those people do, they are all irrelevant people."

Su Xinghe laughed. It turned out that he was so angry because of the words of those in the village. He put his arms around Xiao Lei's neck, covered his thick lips with red lips, and spoke vaguely.