1 Variety show starts, dressed as a savage traffic star

-----text-----

"Brother Su, it's time for us to go out."

Su Xinghe opened his eyes and looked at the cautious assistant in front of him, with a smile on his lips.

"Let's go."

The assistant looked at him flattered, thinking that he would be scolded.

Su Xinghe walked past the stunned assistant, opened the door and walked out of the room.

"Teacher Su, have you had a rest?"

As soon as Su Xinghe opened the door, an energetic voice suddenly sounded. Su Xinghe followed the voice and looked over, only to see a young man with an exquisite face jumping towards him.

"Sorry, it delayed the progress."

Su Xinghe lowered his eyes calmly, his whole person exuding a weak aura. Across the screen, the netizens who were originally furiously outputting couldn't help but pause.

[Susu seems to be really uncomfortable. ]

[I have told you that my family, Su Su, has a very good temper. How could she be so embarrassed because of a 18-year-old girl? ]

[Joke of the year, Su Xinghe has a good temper. ]

[Tch, pretending. ]

Su Xinghe couldn't see what netizens were saying about him at this moment. He lowered his head and quickly browsed the world line.

He was originally a popular traffic star in the circle. Because of his outstanding face, he firmly occupied the front-line position. Various endorsements and business projects were actively sent to him for him to choose from. .

In addition to a good-looking face, he also has a good temper and bad acting skills. He has been in the industry for many years, and the number of negative fans is no longer small.

Originally, the original person was relying on his own face to earn dividends for a few more years, but he didn't expect that a live broadcast variety show he picked up would directly change his destiny.

Su Xinghe raised his head again and smiled at the young man. A strange expression flashed across the young man's face. Did Su Xinghe take the wrong medicine?

Before the young man could react, Su Xinghe quickly withdrew his gaze, took a deep breath and stood up straight. Although he was still like that, everyone present was still attracted to him unconsciously.

[Hiss—I suddenly noticed Su Xinghe's beauty. ]

[Ah ah ah brother kill me, I lick lick lick lick...]

[Sisters, this is not a no man's land! ]

"Let us start."

Su Xinghe was the first to speak, his face full of innocence, as if he was not the one slowing down the progress.

Although everyone present was angry after waiting for more than half an hour, looking at Su Xinghe's face, most of that anger suddenly disappeared.

"Okay, we have officially started recording the first episode. If Teacher Su feels uncomfortable, remember to tell us."

Su Xinghe nodded. In order to maintain the excuse given by his assistant, he thought that he would have to maintain his sick and beautiful persona all day today.

Su Xinghe's eyes flashed, and his body lost some color under the sunlight.

"Is there really no problem with Teacher Su?"